Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Chatter Box: For Threads That Don't Fall Into The Other Forums
delete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm
now  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:56 am
I joined this forum rp that is slowly dying but here's the idea and I take no credit for it, this is "Cherie Warfare's" idea. It's small and simple but it has a wide area for work. The following is from the starting post to the role play
Cherie Warfare
Click here for the main background of the role play
A flash of light, the loudest boom you've ever heard, an ominous cloud of smoke surrounds you, & then nothingness. That is, until you wake up to this...
What happened? Has the world come to an end?
Are you the last one alive?
Only one way to know for certain.....

It's pretty much a apocalypse role play where you are unsure of what's going on around you, its semi-modern so no flying cars and laser cannons. What do you guys think?
We Are Organisms

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 am
Lacy Rose the Cake
I joined this forum rp that is slowly dying but here's the idea and I take no credit for it, this is "Cherie Warfare's" idea. It's small and simple but it has a wide area for work. The following is from the starting post to the role play
Cherie Warfare
A flash of light, the loudest boom you've ever heard, an ominous cloud of smoke surrounds you, & then nothingness. That is, until you wake up to this...

It's pretty much a apocalypse role play where you are unsure of what's going on around you, its semi-modern so no flying cars and laser cannons. What do you guys think?
We Are Organisms
Not enough details for me, it could go in any direction. But Im not much of a roleplayer honestly I just like creative ideas.
It... idk is it completely modern? no scifi? It wouldnt last long then because no food, just some people spot each other and starve to death, idk. I need more information on the background, but if its meant to be a flexible roleplay I would worry about if I do somehting that goes against th ebackground, it needs to be more specific, are they going to live on twinkies found in stores or something? Did your character have family members that are all dead? Perhaps you are meant to discover if there is food or a town that survived or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:14 am
We Are Organisms
Lacy Rose the Cake
Cherie Warfare

We Are Organisms
Not enough details for me, it could go in any direction. But Im not much of a roleplayer honestly I just like creative ideas.
It... idk is it completely modern? no scifi? It wouldnt last long then because no food, just some people spot each other and starve to death, idk. I need more information on the background, but if its meant to be a flexible roleplay I would worry about if I do somehting that goes against th ebackground, it needs to be more specific, are they going to live on twinkies found in stores or something? Did your character have family members that are all dead? Perhaps you are meant to discover if there is food or a town that survived or something.

Click here for role play
Well I don't know if they go so far to think on the food issue, but from where I entered in on the role play a few days ago you run into survivors who are trying to piece together what happened. From all the stories in the forum everyone was doing something when a explosion happens and everyone is knocked out. They awake where they we're prior to it and they find the world in terror and mayham, as well as malformed demonic monsters running around and killing people so from that part I'm thinking you are in a parallel world identical to your own.  

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

X-Man Jubilation Lee

Shameless Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:05 pm
ninja Anyone else like to write fan-fictions? I already wrote a WWE themed one and am currently working on a Resident Evil one xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 pm
Lacy Rose the Cake
Cherie Warfare

We Are Organisms
this could have potential if it was fleshed out. I understand not knowing is part of it but you would still need to establish things like what caused he disaster even if the characters don't know what that was.  

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chatter Box: For Threads That Don't Fall Into The Other Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers