Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
I might have a problem.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hardcore Uvula

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm
>> I seem to be obsessed with learning new crafts. I'm struggling how to knit while tackling my tatted purse... And as I was walking through the frabic store to get fabric for the lining of the purse, I wondered where I could get a jig for making chainmail rings. CHAINMAIL. What the hell would I do with chainmail, even if I had the equipment and know how to make things!?

<<;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 pm
Hardcore Uvula
>> I seem to be obsessed with learning new crafts. I'm struggling how to knit while tackling my tatted purse... And as I was walking through the frabic store to get fabric for the lining of the purse, I wondered where I could get a jig for making chainmail rings. CHAINMAIL. What the hell would I do with chainmail, even if I had the equipment and know how to make things!?

<<;;

...So I hear you can make the links for chainmail with a drill and a dowel...not that I've looked into it or anything... sweatdrop  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Hardcore Uvula

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm
entervixen
Hardcore Uvula

<<;;

...So I hear you can make the links for chainmail with a drill and a dowel...not that I've looked into it or anything... sweatdrop

Haha. Good to know. Maybe I'll look that up tonight after I finish this motif and am not sleeping. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:44 pm
Hardcore Uvula
entervixen
Hardcore Uvula

<<;;

Haha. Good to know. Maybe I'll look that up tonight after I finish this motif and am not sleeping. =D
Welcome to my life!
My latest trip into something new: I have now started creating earrings from ball head straight pins (cut to size), nail polish, and nail decorations... whee  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Hardcore Uvula

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 pm
Emm-Kaye
Hardcore Uvula
entervixen
Hardcore Uvula

<<;;

Welcome to my life!
My latest trip into something new: I have now started creating earrings from ball head straight pins (cut to size), nail polish, and nail decorations... whee

Sounds awesome! You'll HAVE to post a picture of some!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:46 pm
Hardcore Uvula
Emm-Kaye
Hardcore Uvula
entervixen
Hardcore Uvula

<<;;

Welcome to my life!

Soon as I have more successes - the nail polish tends to drip a bit if it's too thick.  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Hardcore Uvula

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:10 pm
Emm-Kaye
Hardcore Uvula
Emm-Kaye
Hardcore Uvula
entervixen
Hardcore Uvula

<<;;

Welcome to my life!

Soon as I have more successes - the nail polish tends to drip a bit if it's too thick.

I hear ya. There is a reason I only is nail polish for securing my knots. X3  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:42 pm
Hardcore Uvula

<<;;

tatting is so hard emo
my mom tried teaching me
and um..... well....she failed cat_sweatdrop  

moy moy2536

Cuddly Genius

12,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Energy Generator 250
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Manage Your Items