Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Nice to meet you (Sophie/TK)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAME OF CLASS CHORE: Trashology 101
PROFESSOR NAME: Moira *********, Professor Janitor

General Information: In Trashology 101, students will learn the valuable skills of cleanliness and machine operation. All around campus, trash and waste and other icky things are taken care of by Moira's sorta-patented Trashbot Waste Disposal Units! But they need to be emptied sometimes and there's just too many of them for Moira to handle on her own...

The Course: The Trashbot Waste Disposal Units (or Trashbots) zip around the campus and collect trash, etc. before returning to their home base in Moira's Fortress of Janitorial Solitude. This home base is a massive, warehouse-like room with a cold concrete floor, rusting steel girders, and a rather pervasive smell. The Waste Disposal Chutes are also set into the floor - huge tubes that lead down to a rather foul cavern below, infested with all manner of vermin. Students must deal with the Trashbots... by whatever means necessary.

Did we mention that the Trashbots are ten-foot-tall ramshackle monstrosities of rusting metal, covered in blades and dumpsters and rust? And that they don't particularly like letting go of a thing once they have it? And that their programming as to what counts as 'trash' is spotty at the best of times?

Mechanics - Group:

Students that enter in groups of 2 or more must face a different challenge! This challenge may be met by very large groups if desired, so if you want to form a mini-army of Trash Soldiers, feel free!

When the students enter, each of them are snatched up by a Trashbot, and no matter how hard they struggle they can't quite get free... but they can sort of steer the Trashbots around! The goal is to steer the Trashbots into each other in order to free your fellow students and yourself from their stinky grips.

Each Trashbot has 20 HP. To attack another Trashbot, you must roll for two things: your damage and your accuracy.

With each post, roll 2d6. The first dice is your ACCURACY, if you hit or not! Even you hit, odd you miss! The second dice is your DAMAGE. There are no modifiers: whatever the second dice rolls is the damage you deal to your target!

Remember in each post to state both your target (i.e. Character A's Trashbot) and your own Trashbot's HP! Keep in mind you are damaging the Trashbots only - character HP is completely unaffected.

Once your Trashbot hits 0 HP, it deactivates and releases you. At that point, you should move out of the way lest you be stepped on by an active Trashbot! Students cannot attack Trashbots from the sidelines until there is only one active Trashbot left on the field.

When there is only one Trashbot left 'alive', the students on the sidelines may begin attacking by throwing trashbags at it! The dice roll is the same as before: 2d6, first dice for accuracy, second for damage.

When all Trashbots are deactivated, students are kindly asked to dump any loose garbage down the Waste Disposal Chutes before leaving. Moira thanks you!

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You are at any point in time grabbed and thrown into the waste disposal chute. That means you have to make ANOTHER rp to try again!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm
When TK entered the trashbot home base, the first thing he noticed was the smell. Despite being a skeleton, he still retained his olfactory senses and this place certainly had a strong scent. The undead crinkled his nose, but opted to not make a remark regarding the stench. Considering the nature of the base, it couldn’t be helped.

He walked farther into the spacious room, but remained careful of his actions. The point of the class was to empty the bots, not be caught by them and end up in the chutes. Initially he had been alone, so the last thing he expected was another student to come in. As someone called out, he whirled around suddenly to see what it was. Unfortunately, it was also the perfect opportunity for a hulking bot to grab him in its clutches. He began to wriggle around in its arms. “Pardon…!” he rasped out.

Syusaki

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 pm
Everything about the 'classroom' screamed 'go back'. If Sophie wasn't determined to make her family proud and not regret sending her here, she would have turned around as soon as she got a whiff of the building. When a zombie is disturbed by a smell you know it's bad. The sounds weren't much better. Loud, grating. She frowned softly and took a deep breath, stepping into the building.

It seemed she was not alone. A boil was also taking a class. The trashbots didn't seem to like him; for whatever reason and began to whirl and zoom towards him. "Look ou-," she began to warn him but her words were interrupted by a trashbot picking her up. Sophie let out a shriek and struggled in the arms of the machine, to no avail.

Relaxing a little bit; which was a good thing since it hurt less, she looked at the student. "I was about to say 'Look out'," she said. "Guess I was too late." She felt incredibly silly, held like a rag doll in this stupid robot. At least she wasn't the only one, though. It made things a little easier on her. It's hard to be embarrassed around someone when you're clutched in the arms of a robot that's going to do Jack knows what to you. "Any idea how to get out of this?"

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm
He stopped struggling for a moment to properly look at the other student and smiled reassuringly. “It is fine. I appreciate the thought.” As she asked TK about how to escape, he pressed his lips together and stared down at the robot currently clutching him tight. The gashadokuro wriggled around once more, which caused the contraption to move in a particular direction. He observed the imaginary trail and struggled a bit more. A smile spread across his face. “I think I have an idea.”

It took him some effort, but eventually TK managed to steer his trashbot into the ghoul’s. The other bot whirred quietly as it spun away. While the bump didn’t seem that strong, he hoped that eventually the effects would begin to show. “We can direct our trashbots into each other. Hopefully they were crash into each other enough times to either fall over, turn off, or do something that will allow else to escape.” He stopped. “Well, that is the effect I am going for, anyways.”

TK's Bot: 20
Sophie's Bot: 17

LOLTERNATIVE

Syusaki

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:11 am
Sophie watched as the boil maneuvered his trashbot to bash into hers. She closed her eyes as it whirred, not enjoying the feeling of being slammed into at all. Eyes opening, she blinked a few times, feeling a little dizzy. Well.. if that was what it was going to take.. That was what they had to do. Unless they wanted to end up with the trash.

Wiggling for a couple of seconds, Sophie felt like she had a handle on how to control the bot. She edged forward and the robot zoomed forward and... Right past the boil's bot. She turned it back to face the boil and gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry. It's harder than it looks."

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 pm
TK held back laughter as the ghoul directed her trashbot past him. “It is fine,” he reassured her as he wriggled around to position his own bot toward hers once more. He nearly fell over, but managed to have the contraption knock into hers a second time. “I will admit that this may take a while.”

The skeleton tried to lean back as he half-nodded for the other undead to try a second time. “Try again. Maybe you will do better.”

TK's Bot: 20
Sophie's Bot: 16

LOLTERNATIVE

Syusaki

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:37 pm
Sophie braced herself for the impact of the boils bot and didn't get as phased when it knocked into her. That wasn't to say she liked the feeling any more than she did before. Of course if the alternative was to go down the trash chute into Jack knows what kind of mess, the ghoul was happy to get knocked around a bit. Wriggling around in her bot's grasp, she managed to turn it so it faced the boil and leaned forward, urging it towards him.

The bots collided with a rather large crash that knocked the wind out of Sophe and left her a little dizzy. Looking up, she shook her head, trying to get rid of the stars that were twinkling in her field of vision. "I hope it doesn't take much longer.. This isn't how I imagined the class happening."

TK's Bot: 15
Sophie's Bot: 16

Syusaki
Sorry for such a late tag. Yay Christmas time. /not

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm
This time, the ghoul successfully managed to knock her bot into his. The hit was surprising, considering he was more used to ramming into her bot and not the other way around. TK blinked a few times, but managed to balance his bot so it didn’t fall over. “I hope so as well,” he agreed while he twisted the robot toward Sophie’s and proceeded to push against her robot. “I was certainly expecting something different.”

“Did we ever say our names? The situation does not call for it, but since we may be here for a while…” His voice trailed off as he frowned. “I am Taiki. Calling me TK is fine.”

TK's bot: 15
Sophie's bot: 11

LOLTERNATIVE
No problem =v=

Syusaki

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:23 pm
Angling her bot forward, Sophie bashed into the boil's bot once more. This time she braced herself from impact and so she managed to recover quite quickly. At least she appeared to be getting the hang of it for the time being. She gave a smile to TK and shook her head.

"We didn't. I'm Sophie. Sophie Van Rotte. You don't think it'll be all day, do you? I was planning on going out for dinner after this..."

TK's Bot: 10
Sophie's Bot: 11

Syusaki
<3

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:25 pm
This hit, for one reason or another, felt harder than all of the others. The ghoul’s attack sent TK and his bot spinning away, causing the skeleton to grow dizzy while he tried to stop the swirling.

“Ah, it is a pleasure to meet you,” he managed to answer back. He tried to scoot his bot back toward hers. “Well, hopefully we will finish this quickly then.”

TK's Bot: 10
Sophie's Bot: 11

LOLTERNATIVE
Oh you

Syusaki

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items