Eye color: Deep Navy Blue
Hair Color: Red
Height: 6"4'
Build: Slim, with signs of muscles
Weight: 165
Hobbies: Surfing, reading, drawing, writing
Considered: seme
personality: Intelligent, athletic,funny,calm,cool
Bio: Tobi has moved away to his older brother's House, so he could be closer to the college he's in. His older brother, Rico is married, and he and his wife are always off doing business related things, but come to visit him over the weekend. Tobi has opened the house to other college students because Rico founded it as a Cluhouse/sorority house for all students of all genders. It is called " The Surf and Sun shack." When confronted about his sexuality, Tobi states he is Bisexual and not gay, but his close friends know the truth and are okay with it.
Appearence:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[character pic change, depending on which version of him I use.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 pm
Logosh42

Would Tobi be interested in Neco???

Name: Neco
Nickname: Neco.....
Race: Bakeneko
Personality: Neco's shy and quiet. Sometimes distant towards people. Even if he doesn't show it, he really cares about the people he loves.
Bio: Neco suffers from memory loss. He can't remember who is parents were or where he lived. All he knows is that his name is Neco, he's a Bakeneko and is alone right now. A couple of thugs grabbed Neco one night and sold him into slavery. This is his first time in the market and he hopes to at least get a nice master that'll love and care for him.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic: User Image

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

Personality: Neco's shy and quiet. Sometimes distant towards people. Even if he doesn't show it, he really cares about the people he loves.
Bio: Neco suffers from memory loss. He can't remember who is parents were or where he lived. All he knows is that his name is Neco, he's a Bakeneko and is alone right now. A couple of thugs grabbed Neco one night and sold him into slavery. This is his first time in the market and he hopes to at least get a nice master that'll love and care for him.

tobi isn't one for slavery, seeing he grew up in the streets, with his older brother, after their parents died. Maybe, not sure yet, not all for that master/slave thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:56 pm
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

tobi isn't one for slavery, seeing he grew up in the streets, with his older brother, after their parents died. Maybe, not sure yet, not all for that master/slave thing.

It's ok ^^ and maybe I can change it up. Instead of Neco in Slavery, I could have him roaming the streets, confused and all since he suffers from memory loss. Would that work?  

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 am
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

It's ok ^^ and maybe I can change it up. Instead of Neco in Slavery, I could have him roaming the streets, confused and all since he suffers from memory loss. Would that work?

Aight, no problem bud  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 pm
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

Aight, no problem bud

Yay :3 I shall change that when I get the chance today :3  

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

Aight, no problem bud

Yay :3 I shall change that when I get the chance today :3

aight no problem,bud. Looking forward to the finished product.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:23 pm
Logosh42

How's this???

Bio: Neco suffers from memory loss. He can't remember who is parents were or where he lived. All he knows is that his name is Neco, he's a Bakeneko and is alone right now. A couple of thugs grabbed Neco one night and drugged him, raping him. He didn't know how, but the little neko got away and is now roaming the streets, scared, alone and alittle drugged up.

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:26 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

How's this???

Bio: Neco suffers from memory loss. He can't remember who is parents were or where he lived. All he knows is that his name is Neco, he's a Bakeneko and is alone right now. A couple of thugs grabbed Neco one night and drugged him, raping him. He didn't know how, but the little neko got away and is now roaming the streets, scared, alone and alittle drugged up.

Aight, that works. Be on later, and we could start a little rp or soemthing k?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

How's this???

Ok :3 I shall be here until midnight X3 and do you want me to make the topic???  

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

How's this???

sure, unless you'd like to use a topic I made. It's called Surf and Sun shack. It's a college rp, but it's open for any form of rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:32 pm
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

How's this???

sure, unless you'd like to use a topic I made. It's called Surf and Sun shack. It's a college rp, but it's open for any form of rp.

Is it open to everyone??? Becuz I'd rater have a 1x1 rp sweatdrop  

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 am
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

How's this???

it is, but I doubt anyone will post in it. However, if you prefer to do a 1x1 topic, I'll join you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 pm
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

it is, but I doubt anyone will post in it. However, if you prefer to do a 1x1 topic, I'll join you.

Lol I'll make a 1x1 rp topic and quote u when it's up :3  

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:35 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Logosh42

Lol I'll make a 1x1 rp topic and quote u when it's up :3

okay. ^^  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces