Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 am
User Image

Tobi Cortez

Tobi walked into class, listening to Nightcore: "pina Coolatta Boy", and he took a seat at a desk in the back of the room, and took out his headphones, as he turned off the song. He then pulled out a couple of notebooks, and waited for the class to start. While waiting, he took out a drawing pad, and began sketching some thing. He then glanced around the room for a moment then returned to what he was drawing. He was a little aggitated that he arrived to school late, because last night, his older brother had come over to check up on things, which lead to the two very close siblings to catch up with one another, and was a bit upset that his brother will be over seas, with the SEALs, helping to defend the country. 'Well, I guess it's good he is apart of the country's military." He thought to himself, as he continued to draw. as he sat there and drew, he heard the other students introducing themselves to one another ,and due to him being upset that his brother may not come back alive, was all that was in his mind. So, he sat quietly at his desk, trying to not be noticed.

[OOC: Sorry, I posted a bit late in the rp. kind of got caught up in rps in some of my other guilds.]
x-Probably Weird

MichelleLiciousKisses

AllorNothing

darlindol17

x_Divine Life_x

At ThE bRiNK

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm
Name: Asana kajiwara
Student or teacher: student
Race: catgirl
Powers/abilities: can heal and see peoples auras.
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality/bio: sexy, flirty, loves games, and loves to tease. Is very playful hence shes a catgirl which means she loves to flirt and all that other stuff. But over all she is a very sweet person and loves being around people.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Asana an orphan didnt know how to talk to other humans without being asked if she was single.Her one and only friend was her cat paris which she found on the streets. She was abandend at age 3 and doesnt know a mothers love. She found the college when she was 16 and wanted to join. She wanted a place to belong and be loved. She is an honors student but only in english and history.  

Lizzy Cosplayer15

Fashionable Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm
lizzy Cosplayer15

User Image

Tobi Cortez

Tobi looked up from his drawing, and noticed a girl with cat ears, sitting near him. He tapped her shoulder and waited for her response. While he waited, he still was working on his drawing, and thinking about what his brother was doing over seas, with the SEALs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm
ASANA KAJIWARA
Asana fused with her dress hoping it wasnt to reviling. She looked around and saw Tobi, she looked at him and said."Umm hello. My names Asana. You?"  

Lizzy Cosplayer15

Fashionable Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm
Lizzy Cosplayer15

User Image

Tobi Cortez

Tobi looked over to the girl, and gave a smile. "Hello, Asana, I'm Tobi. You new here?" He said, as he stopped drawing fro a moment. He removed his glasses from his face, and took a closer look at her. "So, you're a Neko, a.k.a cat person. Interesting, had a boyfriend who was a cat person once." He stated, he then gave a nod to the girl and smiled lightly again. He awaited a response from the girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm
Logosh42

lizzy Cosplayer15

Okay I don't know who either of you are, but I know that this is my roleplay and I didn't accept EITHER of your characters. If you're going to decide to just join somebody's roleplay without even asking, think twice about it. Especially if your character ideas and posts are going to be so suckish. For the love of God it's like neither of you even tried.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm
darlindol17
Logosh42

lizzy Cosplayer15

Okay I don't know who either of you are, but I know that this is my roleplay and I didn't accept EITHER of your characters. If you're going to decide to just join somebody's roleplay without even asking, think twice about it. Especially if your character ideas and posts are going to be so suckish. For the love of God it's like neither of you even tried.

i'm on the first page, like the second or third post, and you did accept it, I just changed up the pic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm
Logosh42
i'm on the first page, like the second or third post, and you did accept it, I just changed up the pic.

My point exactly. If I accept a character I accept both the information and the picture. If you remember, the bio says that his ear is pierced and that's where his power comes from, which is reflected in the original picture. I didn't accept this picture then, and I don't accept it now. Change the picture to the one that you had before, or change the character's information. Also, you really need to work on your posts. They're weak.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm
darlindol17
Logosh42

My point exactly. If I accept a character I accept both the information and the picture. If you remember, the bio says that his ear is pierced and that's where his power comes from, which is reflected in the original picture. I didn't accept this picture then, and I don't accept it now. Change the picture to the one that you had before, or change the character's information. Also, you really need to work on your posts. They're weak.

what are you talking about, I never mentioned Tobi having power from an ear ring. Tobi's a human. As for the post, does it really matter how the post is. Everyone has their own style of forum rp, besides it's not like anyone is fighting or anything. As to prove the point in which I didn't mention power from an ear ring, I'll send a pm of my character's profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 pm
Logosh42
what are you talking about, I never mentioned Tobi having power from an ear ring. Tobi's a human. As for the post, does it really matter how the post is. Everyone has their own style of forum rp, besides it's not like anyone is fighting or anything. As to prove the point in which I didn't mention power from an ear ring, I'll send a pm of my character's profile.

I don't need you to send it to me. It's a waste of my time. As for the posts, yes it matters. Have you noticed that everybody else has posted at least a paragraph? I know that everybody has their own style, but the rules clearly state a 5 sentence minimum. Whether people are fighting or not is irrelevant. I created the roleplay, so it goes by my rules. If you don't like it then you can create your own roleplay. I had intended to end this one in the first place.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lizzy Cosplayer15

Fashionable Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm
darlindol17
Logosh42

I don't need you to send it to me. It's a waste of my time. As for the posts, yes it matters. Have you noticed that everybody else has posted at least a paragraph? I know that everybody has their own style, but the rules clearly state a 5 sentence minimum. Whether people are fighting or not is irrelevant. I created the roleplay, so it goes by my rules. If you don't like it then you can create your own roleplay. I had intended to end this one in the first place.

hey im sorry about that im new to this stuff and im friends with logosh plsu he was helping me with the charcter, no direspect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Lizzy Cosplayer15
hey im sorry about that im new to this stuff and im friends with logosh plsu he was helping me with the charcter, no direspect.

No, I should be the one apologizing. I completely over-reacted. I can really tell that you're new, but just keep working at it and you'll get better. Some people just aren't as wordy or literate as others. Just try for 5 or more sentences okay? As for the character, try to be more in-depth with her personality. Right now she just sounds like a whore (I say that in the nicest way I know how). It's fine to be a flirt, but add a few other traits in there to even it out maybe?  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lizzy Cosplayer15

Fashionable Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 pm
darlindol17
Lizzy Cosplayer15

No, I should be the one apologizing. I completely over-reacted. I can really tell that you're new, but just keep working at it and you'll get better. Some people just aren't as wordy or literate as others. Just try for 5 or more sentences okay? As for the character, try to be more in-depth with her personality. Right now she just sounds like a whore (I say that in the nicest way I know how). It's fine to be a flirt, but add a few other traits in there to even it out maybe?

Ok ill do that and yeah she kinda does sorry about that. lolz. im a cosplayer in real life so i was like awsome when logosh told me about thid guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm
Asana kajiwara
" yeah im new and really? you had a catperson boyfriend?" Asana looked around and saw noone was infront of the class. " hey is there any teachers in this class? And are there any hot guys here? I mean im bi but i like guys better. So..... heeheehee." Asana blushed and looked away. She took out her favorite manga kampfer out of her renji bag while she waited for him to answer back.  

Lizzy Cosplayer15

Fashionable Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items