Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What happened in your trip to Dreamland?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of dreams do you constantly have?
  happy
  romantic
  nightmares
  eventful
  i dont dream
View Results

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:43 am
Ever have a weird, bizzare, completely terrifying, or just a dream that stumped or confused you well here you can reveal to everyone the dream you had last night!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 am
i guess ill start first with a dream that reoccured for a couple of weeks: it starts with my family and i packing to move to a new house and during this a strange song is playing, you cant hear us talk only laugh, and parts would go black to show an acceleration of time.
we pull up to our new home and it is gorgeous. my little brother and little sisters room is on the 2nd floor, my parents are on the first, and i get the finished basement. as i begin unpacking down there i here a knocking coming from where the previous owners had their plants and when i looked over there there was a secret door in the floor and there was the knocking again, i opened it but nothing was there. my friend emily then came from behind me askin what i was doing and i turned back to show her the door but it was gone. bewildered my family and friend left to get some food but the moving man stayed behind to finish unloading. (now i could see through his eyes) he brought a couple boxes downstairs and was admiring the house when he heard a dripping sound coming from a planted tree in the basement. as he drew closer the dripping sound quickened and when he was close enough to the tree he realized that that wasn't fruit on the tree they were beating hearts and as he began to turn he stopped in pain and looked down and his stomach was cut open, he looks back up and all you see are these red eyes and you hear screams as everything goes black.
my family and i came back after dinner and began to finish unpacking. i went down stairs and i saw blood on the floor; i ran up the stairs to get them but their was blood everywhere and i couldnt find my family. i began to cry as i ran up to where my brother and sister's rooms would be but i was hit in the head and fell down the stair case.
when i woke up i was tied in a chair in the basement facing the door that belonged to my room; the smell of blood and rot filled the air. the door swung open and a charcoal black figure began to creep out of the dark room with his red eyes fixed on me with a wide toothy grin. he then lunged at me but everytime he lunges at me i wake up.  

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 pm
Whenever I go to Dreamland, Kirby always inhales me and tries to take my power of being awesome. It can get annoying after a while. :l  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 pm
Mine is pretty simple.
I dreamt I was eating oranges. =^w^=

Me Ish Jake

Demonic Fatcat

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items