Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Areugo - The 1x1 RP HeAvEn
Cardcaptors; The gingers are after you....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

"...This is not working..."
"It will take time, it always dose."
"I have no pations for this"
"We don't have a choice in the matter, we do as we are told... for know..."

"MAX, its time to get up for school!"
"coming" Max called to the woman's voice as he rushed down the stares still pulling his shirt on. "sorry Mrs" "Max, call me mom or Marry. Mrs is to formal." she smiled to her knew son as she hugged him. "know get going you'll be late." "Thanks...mom..." He ran out the door after putting on his Rollerblade's. Max was a twelve year old boy, adopted to a knew family and off to a knew school.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 pm
Meanwhile at the Shaoran household....
Saira was asleep. Suddenly a large scream echoed through the halls. "Get up you lazy bum!" the only words the young feable minded child heard asher right eye flickere open ever so slowly. Letting out a yawn, as she scretched "But but big brother its only siiiiiiiiiix o colck sharp!" The young child screetched grogerly. "Well your going to be late, so get up!" Her annoying old brother exclaimed! As soon as Saira heard this she ran for the closet and smacked her head on the door. Grabbing her uniform she jumped in the bathroom with her uniform and in hand ans slammed the door shut. "Dont you dare come in here!" She whailed. As soon as she was done changing she ran out the door grsbbing her roller blades and headimg out the door!  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image Max moved swiftly towards the school hands held behind his back he observed every thing around him, his knew home. Off in the distens he sow a girl in the same uniform as him. He sped up towards her till he was beside her at the same pas, "Hey! you go to Readingten?" he asked excitedly. He was releaved to be out of the orfanige and out in the opened.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 pm
Saria bright brown eyes flintch as she jumped in the air startled by the boy who darted towards her. Landing unsually on her feet for once she loked a the boy as if she was alright and nothign really happened. Nodding her head with a smile she seemed almost releaved as well for some strange reason. "Why of course, she finally said as she smiled with a brillant smile or so she was told.  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image "cool, My names Max... whats yours?" He asked trying to be friendly as possible and make a friend. he touched her with his elbow slightly trying to keep his balens. just as he mad contact his heart stopped for a moment and his mussels tensed, every thing shut down for a breaf moment in that same instant it was like lightening had mad impact with him... but there was no sound and there apearde to be nothing but the feeling of impact around him. He shuck his head with his eyes closed and looked at the girl and smiled, "sorry... must have started falling to sleep, not used to getting up this early."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm
As soon Saria was touched Max she a let a loud scream. An entierly shock wave prieced her whole body. After a minuet or teo had passed she was fine. "M-max" is it ? Im Saria Aisiago Shaoran. " It wasnt load before she gluped and looked at Max blushing a bit.  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image Max stared at Saria for a moment, "... are you alright?" he asked confused with her scream. " Hey, are you from around here?" he asked as they turned in to the front school yard to try and pass the moment as she looked kind of embarrassed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm
Saria was quiet for a moment, as soon she stood her hand tucked under the tie of her uniform. "Yes, I'm fine was worried I had forgotten something. Actually now that you mention it I just in a few weeks ago with my older brother, I'm originally from Hong Kong... It's funny though It feels like I'm already home, even though everything is naturally different I guess I adapt fast. Although it's good to be here, Something about this makes me feel I dunnno, free I suppose..." She say with a smile as let go her hand's hold around her neck revealing a pendant of a leaf, which appeared to have an glass shape and in the center was a dried out leaf matching the glass case. "Enough about me what about you Max?" Asking sounding a bit more enthusiastic.  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 am
User Image

"I just moved here with my adopted parents, so i'm still getting used to things around here and the language. I like this town though... it feels like magic?" max was looking up at the sky with a smile. his head jerked to the side as something flew by them that looked like a rabbit. "... what was that?" the bell from there school sounded "oh no... first day, I am so late.

User Image  
Areugo - The 1x1 RP HeAvEn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff