This may be a bit too late but these are the animes I was watching and still am watching for the fall.

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo - Slice of Life anime Dealing with art and self achievement issues. 10/12 Episodes aired at the moment.

Inital D Stage 5 - Cars cars and Euro beat music. What more can you ask? 2/?? episodes aired.

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Moe, Comedy and a bit of a goofy atmosphere it kinda made me think back to the days when i was a kid and preteen were i tought i had powers. 11/12 episodes aired at the moment.

K- Action and such a visual vibe I would suggest anyone who loves 90's action fast paced fights and a lot of drama to watch this. 11/12 episodes Aired.

Zetsuen No tempest - Action more action and a deep twist and more action. A pretty good art direction and a well made story. 11/12 episodes Aired.

Sukitte ii na yo - Okay I am a sucker for love bishoujo anime and this one just tuggs at my heart strings. All the feels and emtions that this one pours out...
10/12 Episodes Aired.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - Oh god a bishoujo anime and a romance one with comedy and such great animation. I kinda think of this a slice of life anime as well but the romance is enough to make it seem more bishoujo. 11/12 Episodes Aired.

Onii-chan Dakedo ai Sae Areba - Moe, an incestuous sister and a lot of sexual references just watch it. 10/12 episodes aired.

I will go into detail more or even write a good review of each anime if anyone or if people are interested.