Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I'm gonna die. x.x Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crushing
  hard X________________X
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:14 am
Sagebomb

Virtually always a week.

I.e When I worked in WI, OH, CA and on the ships mainly its groups of kids for a week. Usually a lot more than 30 kids, as well.

Then I don't blame you for not remembering all the kids names. In a week, I would probably get 5 down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

Virtually always a week.

I.e When I worked in WI, OH, CA and on the ships mainly its groups of kids for a week. Usually a lot more than 30 kids, as well.

Then I don't blame you for not remembering all the kids names. In a week, I would probably get 5 down. sweatdrop

XD yeah its pretty high turnover (hense my being serious when I say I have worked with thousands of kids). The largest group game I have ran had ~110 kids, I was a massive field game of octopus ^_^  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:07 am
Sagebomb

XD yeah its pretty high turnover (hense my being serious when I say I have worked with thousands of kids). The largest group game I have ran had ~110 kids, I was a massive field game of octopus ^_^

Oh my. x.x
I hope you had fun with that.

Game of octopus???  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:09 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

Oh my. x.x
I hope you had fun with that.

Game of octopus???

Yeah it was pretty cool, has its challenges, but what job dosent aye?

Octopus Game
Object of the Game: Stay away from the octopus and the seaweed.

First: Choose who will be “it” for the game. Mark two lines on each end of a large play area or field. The octopus will stand in the middle of the two lines.

Play: The octopus calls out “ Come _____ in my ocean.” (The blank is filled in by what the players must do as they are crossing the ocean. Hop, twirl, swim, run, run backwards, etc.) Then the players must follow the command and try and make it to the other side of the ocean without being tagged by the octopus. Any player that is tagged becomes seaweed and has to stand in the spot where they were tagged. In the next round both the octopus and the seaweed try and tag players as they go by.

Game Variations:

- Instead of becoming seaweed the tagged children hold hands with the octopus and help tag players.

- The tagged players can catch players as they run by so the octopus can come by and tag them.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 am
Sagebomb

Octopus Game

First: Choose who will be “it” for the game. Mark two lines on each end of a large play area or field. The octopus will stand in the middle of the two lines.

Play: The octopus calls out “ Come _____ in my ocean.” (The blank is filled in by what the players must do as they are crossing the ocean. Hop, twirl, swim, run, run backwards, etc.) Then the players must follow the command and try and make it to the other side of the ocean without being tagged by the octopus. Any player that is tagged becomes seaweed and has to stand in the spot where they were tagged. In the next round both the octopus and the seaweed try and tag players as they go by.

Game Variations:

- Instead of becoming seaweed the tagged children hold hands with the octopus and help tag players.

- The tagged players can catch players as they run by so the octopus can come by and tag them.

4laugh That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm assuming all the kids enjoy it.
What are the kids ages?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

Octopus Game

Game Variations:

4laugh That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm assuming all the kids enjoy it.
What are the kids ages?

That game works best with mainly 6th graders give or take a couple years. But really most games can be modified so that most ages can enjoy it. (like giving teen spins on kids games is fun).

But Mainly I have worked with kids between 8 and 18. with the main main group around 5th and 6th grade  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100