Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☀¢нαηgιηg ѕєαѕσηѕ❅ Profiles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm
Asuniki

xxxxxMickey Pertricia Milloux

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is Mickey!
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Mik-Mik Kiki, and March
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only Seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Female
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only interested in Girls, Guys, Trans Anything under the sun.
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I act like March! but I don't think so!
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's always multiple colors. But my original hair color is black.
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are Hazel

════════════════════════════════════

xxx• • •As young..well...younger girl growing up in Australia i was always the one to go out surfing or just stay inside and read. My family was a very happy one, me, dad and mom. Three of us in a happy home where i would be home schooled by my mother. She was a pretty nice woman though when it came to personality she was always a bit wishy-washy? Around a certain time of year her certain personality traits would spike and i would be left in the dust. She was kind one moment and the next so cold that it was unbearable to be around her.

Though all of this changed soon enough when one morning i was out with my family on the beach, having a good time until my mother and father decided abruptly it was time to go home. As we all packed into the jeep i was suddenly forced into a hiding spot in my room. The closet. Where i heard loud banging and arguing for a while then it was all a blank.

I woke up in a new home with nothing but the clothes on my back. I was explained the situation in a sugar coated manner. That's around the time where i bounced from home to home only to be treated in false manner.
• • •

xxx• • •Okay, Let's see. As of now i am a pretty calm person and on the rebel side a bit. Though it's very hard to describe who i am. Personality is a color spectrum and i land on all the colors. From joyful and sweet to mean and deadly. I am always on my toes when it comes to impressing new people or i'm not. I have my mothers wishy-washy personality. • • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
Music
Surfing
My Green Jeep
Play Fighting
Concerts
Star Gazing
Reading

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
Ignorance
Being mistreated
Little Kids
My competitive side

I take my orders from Asuniki so deal with it!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 pm
Random Lullaby
xxxxxGenesis Sycamora Moore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxHiya, lovely! My name is Genesis Sycamora Moore
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Sis
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only 16 years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Girl Next Door
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only interestested in Sun Kissed Men!
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I act like July but I don't think so!
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's Very Light Brown
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are Crystalline Blue

xxx• • •Genesis had always grown up in a kind and caring home. After that, there are only a few things she remembers about her real mom and dad. Even though it was only three years ago she was taken from them, it feels more like 13. Her mother always had her in the garden or the green house. They grew things all the time and little Genesis always ran around bare foot to feel the warm summer ground underneath her tan feet. Her mom was a stay at home mom, so they spent many warm days together. Her father owned a bakery and was an exceptional cook. They were both very good parents, even if they didn't really get along themselves sometimes. The thing that bothers Genesis the most is that her parents fought the last two days she spent with them. When she thinks about it every so often, her innocent heart feels heavy. She also remembers that her mom was pregnant again too. Sometimes the thoughts of that baby run through her head.

When Genesis turned 13 was when they took her away from that warm, Florida home that was always sunny and warm. Never once did winter intrude with it's cold habits. She was taken to Massachusetts. A place that was much different than the home she had grown up in. The cold bothers the young girl but she tries to perk up. Every home the July personification goes to is nice to her. They all act like her real parents but none of them will even compare to the love she felt from her real parents. Often, the girl feels the slightest bit of depression but her naturally happy personality refuses to let it stick. The family she started out with gave her the strength to move forward no matter what happened. Genesis always wears a smile on her face and just sometimes she tries to forget about the Society. She hides her negativity towards them but it is slowly bubbling up inside of her heart. Though, the girl doesn't like change. The thing is, she had had to learn to go with the flow. That's exactly what she does.
• • •

xxx• • •Genesis had a lot more positives to her personality than negatives. The girl's core is innocence. She is kind to everyone all the while she had a very quirky attitude about life. The things she does comes out of the blue - especially when someone is upset. She likes to do silly, cute things to make people laugh all the time. She believes that laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes, on certain days, she can be irregular and casual about everything but usually she is the one who brings the energy to a party or brightens up a room. She is nice and loves to give rather than receive. She is rather oblivious that people are always talking about her. Mostly in good ways but sometimes in bad. When she hears negative things about her, she feels hurt then reminds herself to smile. It's rare to see any bad emotions on her face. In all the homes she goes to, Genesis is rather sheltered so she doesn't understand perverted things very well. While she usually wears a smile, sometimes she wears a dazed look or a confused look that is like a dogs. She loves to learn as well, so she finds herself asking a lot of questions at really random times. But that's just Genesis. She forgives and forgets a little too easily. People often tell her that she lets people walk all over her but she ignores them because she could care less. As long as others are happy, it's whatever. She does act selfish at times though and she does get angry. So, she is no where near perfect. To her, life is a random, spontaneous, smiling, and energetic party. Just like her and a firework on the Fourth of July.• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
Gardening
Wearing Flowers in Her Hair
Being Barefoot
Fireworks

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
Moving Every Month
The Cold
Jerks
Being Upside Down

I take my orders from Random Lullaby so deal with it!

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 pm
authin
xxxxxAaron "Ji-ah" Shim

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx... Ah, hello! I'm Aaron Shim
xxxxxxxxxxMy nickname? It's either Aaron or Ji-ah , the Korean name Dad gave me.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm seventeen years old.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm of the male species
xxxxxxxxxxLove knows no bounds, in my opinion, which means I go for both genders.
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I'm more of an August person ; don't know why reall.
xxxxxxxxxxEh, my hair? It's a blackish brown
xxxxxxxxxxMy eyes, too? Well, they're dark brown

xxx• • • I have a strange and unique life, to say the least. First, my parents; my Dad's an immigrant in America. He was from South Korea but he decided to live in the land of the free, wherein he met my mother. My Mom; well, I recall hearing people I took after her, personality-wise. When it comes to physical appearance, I'm more like my Dad. Anyway, Mom was a pretty reserved and bookish person; but she's got a mean, passive-aggressive temper, which I also inherited from her. Some of my fondest memories of my parents were them telling me stories and tales in bed.

Second unique thing about my life is the Society. My parents had warned me many times about it; they told us everything. Being nothing but a small kid that then, I didn't really believe it; I thought it was a cool story, but well, I started noticing things during elementary school. I told Mom and Dad about how the children there were like … robots or puppets. It’s hard to describe really but there was surely something strange about them. Anyway, more or less, during that time, I started truly believing what my parents say about the Society.

Everything went kind of downhill when I turned thirteen. I found myself in a new home with a new pair of parents that I honestly hadn't met, nor seen in my entire life. All I had with me was Mom's watch; and for the record, I don't care if it's 'girly'. For every month of the year, I was placed into different homes with different families. The crazy thing is that the people there – they think I’ve been with them all year long, instead of just a month. This thing continued on until this October 2012. I was supposed to be with a family in California but I found myself in Rochester instead.
• • •

xxx• • •Most would associate me with the adjectives: reserved, bookish, sarcastic, and intelligent – among other things. That bookish and intelligent part; I guess you could blame it on my photographic memory – and/or my knowledge-hungry brain. I like to read and learn things. While most kids don’t even like going to class and lessons, I’d be the guy who already was buried in some kind of book – either novels or encyclopedias, etc. And I remember all of it, almost word for word. I can even remember details of things I’ve seen before. That piece of crumpled paper I threw away last month? It was a test sheet from a girl named Lynette Winson and she only answered half of the questions and got a D+ on it. But enough about my brain, or it would seem like I’m bragging. Like I said, I’m very reserved and silent most of the time. More often than not I prefer being alone or not talking. I’m not shy or anything, it’s just I tend to just go off in to my own world; and why should I talk when I have nothing to say really. I have a sarcastic and slightly cynical kind of humor, and to people I like, I’m polite, friendly and supportive. Among my small group of crazy friends, I'd be the rational and logical one. • • •

xxxxxxxxxxLikes
books of all kinds
knowledge - learning
my alone time
being outdoors
chocolates and sweets

xxxxxxxxxxDislikes
being disrupted from my reading
disrespect (towards books and people)
noisiness
close-mindedness
bitter things like black coffee

I take my orders from authin so deal with it!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:12 pm
Artificial Laws
xxxxxEthan Jay Reinz and Marlee May Reinz

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxOur names are Ethan Jay and Marlee May
xxxxxxxxxxWe'd like it better if you called us EJ and Mar-Mar(Or just Mar)
xxxxxxxxxxI hate having the same birthday as my sibling...We're Sixteen(And a half) years old!
xxxxxxxxxxOpen you're eyes I'm a Male and Female
xxxxxxxxxxUhm. Well I'm attracted to Both and Just guys!
xxxxxxxxxxI swear to god if you say I act like April and May I will hurt you
xxxxxxxxxxOur luscious locks are a dark brown!
xxxxxxxxxxOur eyes are a really bright blue!

xxx• • •Ethan and Marlee never got along when they had their real mother and father, they always fought. It must have been because of Marlee's warm heart and Ethan's cold one that they created storms. Because of the temperature of their hearts, Marlee focused more on her father, watching how nice and loving he was, always worried about his wife and children, and Ethan adored his mother. She was more of a person who was sensitive and stayed to herself. More of a downer, though was the nicest she could be to her family. Their mother also had a thing for not wanting to be alone, and well. Ethan picked that up from her too.

Once they were 'abandoned' by their mother and father, Ethan and Marlee grew closer than ever. Seeing as how they both felt like the other was the only person they actually really knew, they grew up clingy and not wanting to leave each others side. A year or somewhat later, Marlee received a stuffed bunny rabbit with a zipper in the back containing a note from a man named Ko. Ethan also received one, but he got a watch with a note in the gears. Seeing as how it explained such little and scared Marlee to the core, Ethan started to think it was a prank, and brushed it off like it was nothing, though for some reason, he carried the watch with him wherever he went. Cuse some of him wanted to believe it was true. That he wasn't the only one that felt so different than others.
• • •

xxx• • •Marlee's more of a....Clumsy, high off of Oxygen kinda girl. She is almost always bubbly and looks on the bright side of things, or well tries to. She tries her best to always make others feel better than herself, and even if she was dying of pneumonia, she would try and make another smile. Though Marlee is as happy as can be, she is also a real worry wort, and she knows EJ hates that about her.

Ethan is more quiet and angry than his sister. He holds grudges like there's no tomorrow and is probably the most overprotective brother on planet earth. He hates trying to get into peoples problems, EJ is one for privacy, he doesn't like people in his space and could care less if he hurt your feelings. Although he seems like a downer, he likes to make others laugh with his sarcastic comedy and can't stand to see his sister in pain.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
Clouds
The sound of rain
Mushroom's
Beanie's
Ducks
Classical Music
Privacy
Space

Flowers!
Helping others
Rabbits
Sun
Candy
Old records
Being herself
Strawberries

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
People
Caring
Being without Marlee
Cats

Being mean
Other people hurting
Rudeness
Vegetables

Marlee listens to Artificial Laws But Ethan can't stand her!

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers