Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~The Devil's Mistress~ (Literate please)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

For centuries, Lilith was the Devil's Mistress. She did everything she could do to please him. And it always worked. She was good at what she did and she knew it. However it wasn't too long before the Devil noticed her mood slowly changing. Lilith was slowly becoming bored with Hell. It was always the same. There was no room for her creative mind to work.

One day, Lucifer allowed her a new mission. That is, to roam the earth and cause as much havoc as possible.

Lilith, willingly, agreed.

Far away in Heaven, the Big Boss in the sky witnessed all the troubles on earth. He found Lilith and noticed all the bad troubles she was doing. The Big Boss knew what He had to do. He sent one of His best angels to capture her and try to turn her good. As the angel tries to capture her, he gets to know her and learns more than he bargains for.

Could it be love? Only fate will decide.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm
Rules

1. No Cybering. Love romance is encourage (obviously) but keep it pg-13.
2. If you are going to talk in OOC please use something like OOC: ... or ((...))
3. Thinking should be slanted Also talking should have "..."
4. Ignore the last one and write "I have come for you, Demon" when you send me a pm so I know you've read this.
5. You must be LITERATE. Which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences and more than five.
6. NO ONE LINERS!!! Try to avoid them as much as possible. I will confess occasionally I do one liners but I try to avoid them. Most of the time, if you do one liners I do one liners. I understand writers block. That is fine. But it doesn't need to happen in every post.
7. DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILE HERE UNLESS WE'VE TALKED ABOUT IT!!! DO NOT POST IN HERE AT ALL PLEASE!!!
8. When you send me a pm please put "Angel here"  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 pm
[imgright]--Picture, please--[/imgright]

[align=center][color=one]My Puppet Master [b]--User name--[/b][/color]
[color=two][size=20][b]--I am called--[/b] Name [/color][/size]

[size=15][color=one][u]--I know I look... --[/u]Age you appear [/size]

[b]--But I'm really--[/b]Real age (between 300-500) [u]--My true blood:--[/u]. Angel

[b]The things I do might scare people--[/b] powers [/color][/align]

[align=right][color=one][size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/color][/size] how you life your life
[size=11][color=two]--Past bio: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size] How did you become what you are?

[color=one][align=left][size=20]You know who I am:[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=two]--Personality: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Profiles

User Image

My Puppet Master —elphy_and_fiyero--
--I am called-- Jezebelle

--I know I look... -- 23

--But I'm really-- 345 --My true blood:--. Demon of course

The things I do might scare people-- I fly. I control darkness, fire, and dark emotions.

My life has always been different when compared to some:
I am the Devil's Mistress. Usually, Lucifer picks a new mistress every century but he's kept me since he picked me. I've always been his favorite and plan on staying his favorite. My days are spent pleasing my master, whether it's task of torture to a worthless soul or pleasuring him after a hard day. Nothing gives me pleasure than pleasing my master. I would do anything for him. Every she devil in hell hate my guts but I bask in the jealousy. After all, who wouldn't want to be me?

--Past bio: --I used to be human and I was like any normal New Yorker. I had a job, friends, good money, a boyfriend but it was all crap. Till the day I died, I felt like I was being suffocated by everything. My family had disowned me when I was seven. They threw me out on the streets to fend for myself. After that, I always had trust issues. Finally, I couldn't take it and ended my life by jumping off the highest building. It was quick, easy, and peaceful. I died happy but the Devil wanted me. He thought ending my life made it a waist of something useful. So he intervened and brought me to his domain for a deal. When I turned into a devil, I wanted no memory of my past life. The things I went through, the despair I lived in. It was not worth remembering. But that was the downside to my contract. I had signed in blood, as required. The sentence was for eternity but I didn't care. He was now my master, though I wasn't complaining. For once, he was someone who treated me better than anyone else ever did in my life.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items