Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
The most wonderful time of the year

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never knew why
  people get so depressed in winter
View Results

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 am
Christmas is coming, and you know what that means: suicide rates will skyrocket just like every year! To prevent anyone in the guild from getting too depressed, I thought I would ask how you all are doing? Sometimes, it helps to talk out your problems.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:34 am
Eh, suicide. I never saw the point in it.
Sure I have thought about it plenty of times (like last week, actually more like the beginning of this week), but I've always giggled about it afterwards. Because why would I want to end my life on a miserable note?

Anyways, I've been doing fine. Trying to finish up one last thing of school work (history papers). I'm trying to write as much as it today or all of it, so my boyfriend can look at it tomorrow and fix whatever needs to be fixed. Or delete whatever is unnecessary. Or add whatever I should have added from my notes.
sweatdrop
Just need to finish it by Friday. I can do it!
I wish I had more enthusiasm when it came to writing papers.

Other than, last Friday I did well on my animation review. My reviewer, which was a teacher I had a year ago said I've made a lot of improvement since the last time I saw her. And she always enjoyed my Stop Motion work and felt that was my strong point in animation, and I agree.

Besides school, I've been doing great. Family is getting along. My boyfriend and my relationship is always going fine. Work is always good (I got a $100 Christmas bonus which was sweet. It helped me buy presents I needed to get.)

I have my problems here and there about certain things, but I always end up getting over them so they aren't worth mentioning.

How about you?  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 am
ya know this was a good thought. it definitely helps to talk things out sometimes.

and i cant say it hasnt been a thought that crossed my mind on some occasions......december isnt usually a good month for me. lots of bad memories over the last decade. my mom died in december, i went to the hospital in december, there was the year we didnt get christmas presents.....yea....december kinda sucks.

this year it sucks cuz my love is so far away from me. but ill be seeing him next month so thats good. xmas gifts drained all my money and things but eh its all good. i like getting people gifts.

ive been a bit depressed cuz it didnt seem like my life was moving forward. had a bit of a breakdown. but a good friend pulled me out of it. i really owe him a lot.

so i guess its all ok now lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm
Blackdragon0228
ya know this was a good thought. it definitely helps to talk things out sometimes.

and i cant say it hasnt been a thought that crossed my mind on some occasions......december isnt usually a good month for me. lots of bad memories over the last decade. my mom died in december, i went to the hospital in december, there was the year we didnt get christmas presents.....yea....december kinda sucks.

this year it sucks cuz my love is so far away from me. but ill be seeing him next month so thats good. xmas gifts drained all my money and things but eh its all good. i like getting people gifts.

ive been a bit depressed cuz it didnt seem like my life was moving forward. had a bit of a breakdown. but a good friend pulled me out of it. i really owe him a lot.

so i guess its all ok now lol

I'm glad you're doing okay now.
And I'm glad to see you back in the guild. When was last time you were around these parts? ^^
I felt depressed and felt like life wasn't moving forward too... I actually still feel that way from time to time, but my boyfriend gets me through it.
Speaking of boyfriend, I'm glad you get to go see yours next month. That must be exciting. When is the last time you guys saw each other in person?  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Eh, suicide. I never saw the point in it.

yum_tuna 日本へようこそ! yum_tamago

yum_onigiri
agreed

in several cultures, though, if a person is defeated, they'd rather die than be a prisoner and therefore lose their honor. weird.

yum_salmon リアンナは話され yum_shrimp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm
I've thought about suicide plenty of times ever since my parents (aka mom and stepdad - I never knew my real father) divorced when I was 14, and hell, even a few times beforehand too. But despite thinking about it so much, I've only attempted it twice, if that.
The thing is though, death scares the hell out of me. The idea of not knowing what will happen freaks me out.

Cynical Cyanide Overdose

Toxic Seraph

13,975 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items