Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[ monster ] ancalagon the wyrm - the dragon's lair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

My name issss Ancalagon.

Acceptance
The Acceptance Bin finally had everything it needed to carry out its master plan. It was tired of being treated like a bin and fed papers day after day. It was tired of being told get down from that shelf you can't fly get back on the desk and stay there. It was tired of being locked in Arel's office.

The Acceptance Bin emptied the roll of men's toes into its mouth before chugging carbonated soda after it. It clamped its mouth shut, then exploded in a mess of sticky non-corrosive soda that claimed the lives of seventeen cleaning gnomes in the process.

And that was why a majority of the faculty kept their drinks locked up and out of Bin reach.

:: contents :: ancalagon :: lair :: tracking :: hoard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am
Name: Ancalagon
Nicknames: Ala

Faction: Monster
Race: Wyrm - A winged reptilian species, closely related to dragons. Instead of breathing plain fire, they spit venom that is highly flammable once it hits the air. They are large and brutish in nature, and often are lacking in cunning due to their "might means right" culture. They are solitary creatures, left to fend for themselves immediately after hatching from their pumpkin. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Natural Ability: Venom Spit - Much like a snake, Wyrms have a gland devoted to venom, which drips down through their hollow fangs. This volatile toxin is easily set aflame by the slightest spark.

Personality: Ancalagon was hatched all alone, one of several wyrms in a clutch, not that she'd know. Wyrms are not known to be caring parents, and have a tendency to abandon scarelings in sealed caves filled with enough food, water, treasure, and knowledge to shape their young's early years. However, it does mean that their kind tend to be solitary, simply because they are continuing the behaviour that that know best.

Ala is a bit of an exception, in that she was just too curious to stay inside. Due to a landslide opening up the cave decades too early, Ala integrated with a small village nearby, learning the basics about Halloween, instilling a sense of cooperation into her from a younger age. That isn't to say she isn't a selfish dragon-- Ala does tend towards being self-serving-- but she's also vastly curious about the world itself, and all of its inhabitants. And, too, about Humans.

It's just not the same, learning from books.

Unlike a lot of dragons, Ancalagon tends to be slow to anger: it takes a lot to get on her bad side, considering she's never had one before. She sort of mulls over it, letting it swirl around in her head with a lot of deliberation before making up her mind.

Ancalagon appears to look down her nose at anyone that get too personally and emotionally invested in petty things. There is a much bigger picture at stake-- quit looking at the details.

User ImageOn the whole, Ancalagon is a disconnected ghoul, eager to escape the isolated and sheltered life she started with.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Having spent a good chunk of her life alone, and then in a rural town, Ancalagon is not educated in the finer points of society. Or any points at all, really.

A travelling older dragon who was surprised to learn the young Wyrm hadn't yet attended a school. After talking with him in a tavern at great lengths, Ancalagon decided one thing.

She couldn't stay with the blacksmith forever, could she?

FEAR Ability: Battle Cry - Flame Breath Ala spits venom and sets it aflame, coating her
target in yellow-gold fire.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:35 am

User Image

User Image

Ancalagon's dorm has been redone to look like a subterranean lake. There's a small pile of books in an alcove on a wall, and her bed of furs has a paltry collection of gems and coins next to it. Some instincts are universal, it seems.

Near the water, a corral is set up with a...disturbing amount of poms. They are oblivious to their delicious fate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:37 am

20/50 points

Hissss!

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 am

Concept Art

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

[ solo ] pyrocumulus ( ancalagon )

Words: 986

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

[ prp ] all i ever wanted was the world ( ancalagon & mot )

Words: 242

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23552961

double points  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23553003