Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
▉▉▉▉ COFFEE`S ◜TEST THREAD↓ no. 1.75 !!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:36 pm
            User Image

because let`s face it, coffee cannot do guild coding.
            and I like the picture. ............ :D

anyways, standard procedures apply here! you know the drill -
            no posting, no stealing, no copying, etc. =3=
            there's nothing you can do to lurkers anyways... [/sigh]

colors and symbols are fine by me - they don't belong to me anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:37 pm
Quote:
winter magic by yuna

Role :: puppet
Samples :: project noir swing // when generations collide // return of the boogie man
Character :: ...Oh yeah, the name. I hate that part. ;___; I was thinking of something outrageously foreign, but then...my creativity is sinking lower and lower. It's at its all time low. Meh. Ricordando d'Argento - it's Italian. O w O Aaaanyways. Umm...right, name she prefers. WATSON. I love that name. [/smug look] Okay, so she's one of those dolls that volunteer to be a puppet, 'cause puppets don't die easily. It's self-preservation. So she's very cat-like (not a cat doll though); kinda lazy, thinks more about herself, loyalty goes to the highest bidder (aka higher profit)... Yeah, instructions given to her have to be specific, or she'll try to twist it in order to gain some sort of profit...but the again, you could always force her to do something. Then Watson'll just be really mad (if she ever finds out). She's kind of curious too (curiosity killed the cat), so I imagine she'll have her fun poking at the humans, if she ever meets them. Watson's kinda twisted too...since when aren't my characters twisted?
Picture ::
User Image
Other :: I probably am going to end up making a male human character that she's constantly terrorizing and obsessing over. :D

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:38 pm
Quote:
winter magic by yuna

██████████████. » DON`T BE ATTACHED TO TR!VIAL TH!NGS !!
      massiveindentationgoingonheremassiveinde ˟ Y↺U CAN`T GET MAD BECAUSE THE W↻RLD D↺ESN`T R↻LL Y↺UR WAY___

User Image

▰▰▰ MAGIC ( ALWAYS ) COMES WITH A PRICE ↘ ↘
                                            indent« M✄!ND - - YOUR . O W N . BUSINESS
                                            massiveindentationgoingonhereindent ▪ ▪ ▪ is there any big deal about that thing called freedom 》
                                            ✫◞ TH!S iS TH:E ( MISCHIEVOUS ) ▬ MURDERER ↓ ↓
                                            xxxyuna chan was here ♕ 》 your fellow.↴ PUPPET
                                            indenthere ❛ If I can't flutter as a butterfly in the sky, I don't care if I become a demon that destroys you.

¦. NAME
                                                    d'argento, ricordando

¦. NICKNAME
                                                    watson, coda

¦. GENDER
                                                    female

¦. AGE
                                                    physically sixteen, mentally thirteen, created approximately eighty years ago

¦. ORIGINS
                                                    wraith

¦. SKILLS
                                                    ✓》torturing/killing ▪ finding loopholes ▪ using both a katana and wakizashi
                                                    ✗》keeping people alive ▪ expressing true feelings ▪ not freaking people out

¦. PERSONALITY
                                                    Trying to analyze Watson's personality is like trying to figure out the way a clock's gears work while the clock is still ticking and breaking. In order words, it's twisted and complicated and a whole mesh of other really weird stuff that you're better off not knowing. For those who insist on trying to figure out this complex puppet, the first word that springs to mind is creepy. Supplied with a violent streak and sadistic nature, Watson is the absolutely last person you would want to befriend - that is, if you were in your right mind. Most of the time, she's bright enough to light up a million suns and she's very very affectionate - oh, but that's only if you are a "pretty person". Watson's casual attitude makes it rather uncomfortable for some of the people she comes across, and if she starts obsessing over you...run for your life. Seriously. Since she is the easily jealous and possessive sort, trust me when I say you do not want to catch her attention.

Around the people she likes, Watson has no qualms about hugging them and kissing them on the cheek. She can be very playful, often teasing the object of her affections to the point of embarrassment. Watson's very much like a cat - whoever shows her more affection and care will receive a little more of her loyalty. Her loyalty is to herself, and she gladly serves the highest bidder. More profit, more loyalty. Watson can't really be tied down to one master, but she has enough wits in her to recognize where loyalty is needed in order to survive. Despite all her charm and love, Watson is very cruel and cares little for others. She absolutely loves torturing people. That's right. She can fend for herself, and she is vicious with a katana. After blue, her favorite color would be red, the color that spills out of her victims playthings. Lazy? Oh, she definitely can be. Watson's always up for a nap in the warm sun.

¦. BIOGRAPHY
                                                    In the lonely workshop of a lonely Italian woodcarver, Watson was created. Her creator, Giovanni d'Argento, was a cheerful man who dedicated his time and life to making toys for the children and clocks and music boxes for others. Although he was happy with his work, he wanted something else - a child of his own. With skillful hands and a zealous passion, he began to carve the figure of a young girl. He had originally planned to paint her eyes the shade of sea glass, but he ran out of yellows at the last moment and chose to use a lovely blue instead. Black locks, cut from his own hair, now framed her pale face. Il mio piccolo amore, he called her. My little love. He gave her a charming smile and a pretty blue dress, set her on the table, and went to sleep. Watson came to life the next day. She was curious about the man who had created her, curious of the deep sadness that lingered in his voice and his eyes as he spoke gently to her.

He was overjoyed to find her alive and moving. "Il mio piccolo!" "Il mio creatore," she had responded in turn. Giovanni called her Ricordando - remembering. God had listened to his wishes and granted him a child. He told the little one that he was her padre, she his piccolo figlia. Those were the best days of Watson's life. Padre was very kind to her, often taking her out for walks in town and the woods, showing the curious little doll many new things everyday. Despite all that, Watson longed for company - someone who was like her, someone who could understand her. No matter how hard Giovanni tried, he could never pour the same amount of passion into making a new doll. Watson became content with being his only daughter. However, it soon became obvious she would never be a true human - she was carved out of pine wood after all. As Giovanni grew older, Watson stayed the youthful beauty she was. Watson was flawless - he wasn't.

With a growing bitterness, her creator realized that she could never be the same as a true human soul. He went back to his workbench, chipping away at wood and carving new figures each day. Watson was abandoned. She retreated to a corner of the room and watched her Padre carve angrily. She didn't like what he made - grotesque figures and demons. Eventually, Giovanni noticed Watson and pulled her over. Carefully, he made two slits in her backside. Watson didn't like it - being sliced into was painful. She kept her feelings reigned in. He then fitted two odd things into her back, sliding them into place. Wings. He had turned her into a wraith. "Just like the creatura demoniaca you are." He replaced her soft smile with one of mischief, her darkened blue eyes twinkling with some sort of twisted humor behind everything. Being painted over was painful - she was not used to it (she wasn't just wood anymore!), but Watson beared it.

After his death, Watson left the little cottage they were living in. No one saw her again for many years. When she revealed herself to the world again, Watson was not the innocent doll she first was created. She had adopted the demonic persona her creator bequeathed to her before his death. A wraith. The first thing different about Watson was the katana and wakizashi around her waist. No one knows how she got it - rumor says she killed a samurai puppet barehanded to get it. That's probably more fiction than fact. She began to build up her skills, thinking of ways to survive. And survive she did. When Watson first heard about the puppeteers and their ability to grant dolls immortality. She started hiring herself out as a freelancer, before getting caught up and becoming a puppet herself. Watson didn't mind - as long as she was given relatively free reign, she was happy enough. Besides, the red-eyed man was interesting. Interesting enough for her to stick by and see him through to his end.

¦. OTHER
                                                    Her wings are retractable - she has components in her back and gears that allow her to pull her wings inside of her when Watson wants to resume a human-looking appearance. She loves weak-minded pretty people; alright, Watson likes pretty people in general. Coda was her nickname back when she was still called Ricordando - very few people actually do know her real name, since she abandoned it long ago. She hates being pitied and protected. Watson especially hates people who force her to do things, but she's smart enough to know when not to lash out against the Puppeteer.

¦. SOUL
                                                    Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm
Quote:
winter magic by yuna

User Image

LA FORESTA DELLA C: OLPA !!
                                  xxCHE CONSUMAVA L`UCCELLINO
                                  UNA MORBIDANEBBIAD'ARGENTOMORBIDANEBBIAD'ARGENTO ● ● ●
                                  SI E DISSECCATA INxxx SILENZIO
                                  RIPOSA, RIPOSA IN PACExxxxDOLCE AMORE, IN PACE
                                  RIPOSA, RIPOSA IN PACExxxxDOLCE AMORE, IN PACE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Starting sentence goes here, because it's supposed to be a very long phrase of useless stuff that describes emotions and setting, and other complete junk before turning back into size 10 font and regular black colored text. The starting paragraph should should 3+ lines before we start another paragraph. Note to self: describe reaction or events prior to a quote, rather than quoting directly on the first paragraph.

Then we get the rest of the post in here. Oh, this is color #475b7f for "Kai speaking" and 'Kai thinking', a very dark royal light blue color. Makes no sense.

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces