Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Long Distance Relationships Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay or nay?
  yay
  nay
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 pm
Citrus Novii

I've been in a constantly LDR for the last 7 years.
It's freaking HARD. But for everything that's happened, and despite only having to ever gotten to see each other once in that time, we still love each other and pride ourselves on having made it work through our teenage years into early adulthood, especially since monetary issues keep getting in the way of us actually starting to live together.

It's worth it if it works, and while you can't sacrifice your happiness, don't let feelings of loneliness compromise you, or jade you because chances are, they're going through the same feelings. <3

thank you. thank you so much. c:

i find that telling each other that we're both lonely mollifies it to some degree. i whine way to much about it without consideration of what he's feeling as well, but communicating works for us.

i am so glad that you shared your story. emotion_bigheart
    it's inspiring

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:25 pm
tanqela
Citrus Novii

It's freaking HARD. But for everything that's happened, and despite only having to ever gotten to see each other once in that time, we still love each other and pride ourselves on having made it work through our teenage years into early adulthood, especially since monetary issues keep getting in the way of us actually starting to live together.

It's worth it if it works, and while you can't sacrifice your happiness, don't let feelings of loneliness compromise you, or jade you because chances are, they're going through the same feelings. <3

i find that telling each other that we're both lonely mollifies it to some degree. i whine way to much about it without consideration of what he's feeling as well, but communicating works for us.

it's inspiring

Lol thanks <3
I'm glad that it means something to you!

But yeah, I've felt the same thing sometimes. Talking always helps, and the both good and bad thing about LDRs is that you have a LOOOOT of time to talk about stuff lol. XD

How far apart are you and your lovely?

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:29 pm
Citrus Novii
tanqela
Citrus Novii

it's inspiring

Lol thanks <3

But yeah, I've felt the same thing sometimes. Talking always helps, and the both good and bad thing about LDRs is that you have a LOOOOT of time to talk about stuff lol. XD

3,000 miles apart. lol
we used to both be in the east coast but, i moved to california soooo now it's even farther away  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:31 pm
tanqela
Citrus Novii
tanqela
Citrus Novii

it's inspiring

Lol thanks <3

3,000 miles apart. lol
we used to both be in the east coast but, i moved to california soooo now it's even farther away

That's the pits. :<
Did you guyses meet online? :3
I'm in Texas and my lovely's in Massachusetts, and we met on DeviantArt, bonding over angsty poetry and MSN messenger BACKWHENITWASTHEBIGCHEESE.

emotion_dealwithit

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 am
Citrus Novii

That's the pits. :<
Did you guyses meet online? :3
I'm in Texas and my lovely's in Massachusetts, and we met on DeviantArt, bonding over angsty poetry and MSN messenger BACKWHENITWASTHEBIGCHEESE.

emotion_dealwithit

lol we actually met on gaia. we rped together for a while and the first time i read his writing, i was shocked because i thought he was good. then he pmed me and told me i was good... and we also had a mutual dislike for the same person. we hit it off really well lol. soon after that he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said no for the longest time.

he is in virginia while im in california  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 am
tanqela
and we also had a mutual dislike for the same person.

Ahh, few things bring people togather, as well as a common enemy. XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm
Sagebomb
tanqela
and we also had a mutual dislike for the same person.

Ahh, few things bring people togather, as well as a common enemy. XD

lol it is trueee~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm
tanqela

lol it is trueee~

Yeps  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100