Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_of_Souls7991

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 pm
Hello hello! I would love to roleplay with all of you ^^ I'm looking for at least a semi literate person, and uses good grammar XD I roleplay practically everything, and I'm open to new and interesting ideas. I prefer Roleplaying over the forum/guild... I find it easier to keep track of ovo

A little about myself I guess... First off, I'm semi-literate to literate, and I love roleplaying, anime/manga (know any good ones? care to share XD) I enjoy drawing and being a junkie on the internet, heheheheee XD I'll try and be active as possible, I'll try and reply at least three times a week, if not more.

PLEASE quote me, if not, there is a high possibility that I won't reply DX

Thank you!!! I look forward roleplaying with all of you ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:19 pm
Demon_of_Souls7991

Hii! biggrin I know you said you prefer to roleplay in the guild/forum, but would you mind roleplaying in pms? If not, I understand. I am interested in roleplaying though, so maybe we could work out some kind of pairing and plot. Please quote me when you respond.  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon_of_Souls7991

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 pm
xXDepressedEmo69Xx

Sure, it's no biggie to do it over PMs :3 And that sounds awesome, is there anything you want to do? Or, do you want to discuss it over PM's???  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:41 am
Demon_of_Souls7991
xXDepressedEmo69Xx

Sure, it's no biggie to do it over PMs :3 And that sounds awesome, is there anything you want to do? Or, do you want to discuss it over PM's???

Can we discuss over pms, it's a little easier for me.  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items