Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
『 𝕭eyond the 𝕱rame 𝕺oc 𝕿hread』 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 am
PROFILE SENT.
^_^

Happy to be apart of this RP~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 am
VICTORY!

NoctusKnight

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

authin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 am
Reku1495

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

-Daffodil Miss-

Eeimae

We are officially starting! \(^▽^*) I'll do the first post as soon as I can, if everyone don't mind.
Also, I'm very open for suggestions regarding the storyline from here on out! So feel absolutely free in coming up and telling your ideas!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 pm
Yay! We're starting!!
Also, I want to give everyone a heads up
my New Year's Eve + Day will be crazy
@___@;

I'll do my best to post soon
but I can't promise anything right now
T___T

in fact - I think I need to go in a few as well...
OTL

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

authin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 am
ll Yuna-Chan ll

s'fine, the holiday's always busy!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ To Everyone, Happy New Year!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 am
Um, are we still doing this? I really hope it's not dead...  

sephu

authin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 am
Reku1495

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

-Daffodil Miss-

Eeimae

If any of you fellows want to continue this roleplay, then that's absolutely great - we'll continue from where we left off. I know a lot of you probably have a lot of things to do in RL - schoolworks, social life and whatnot. I myself had my work doubled up since the first week of school - so if some of you don't want to be a part of it any longer, just tell me - don't worry, I won't bite at you or blow a gasket over it. The character slot will be open or, if it doesn't mess with the basic storyline much, it'll be abandoned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm
I'd like to continue

but I'm not very sure what I should be doing with Zephyr...
> ~ <

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

authin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm
ll Yuna-Chan ll

sorry 'bout that, Yuna! ヾ(´・ω・`) hopefully, when the RP starts again, the Monroe siblings will be arriving to meet with you. That or the Morgani siblings and the witch's child since they'll be coming out of the painting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:40 pm
Actually, the Monroes have just arrived at Zephyr's manor. ^_^  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

NoctusKnight

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 pm
I'm all for it however my university classes just switched and my program is really fast paced so I'll do my best to keep up

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:18 pm
Oookay! Nearly everyone agreed in continuing Beyond the Frame (ヾ(´・ω・`) Reku, I'm assuming you're with us in wanting to continue the roleplay. ) Unfortunately, Eeimae hasn't replied to my message, but since I don't want to make you guys wait too long, we'll continue from where we left off this weekend, with or without her.

However, IF she chooses to leave or does not reply until the weekend, it will leave the Fiancée's sibling open and I just wanna ask you, fellows, your opinion on what to do about it - seeing as there'd be only five characters and, in a way, one of the characters would have to be without a partner.

Possible choices:

abandon the role and do with only 5 characters.

leave it open for others to take - and whoever takes it have the choice of continuing on the role of the Fiancée's Sibling (and Eeimae's character, obviously with her permission) or make up a new role and character (e.g. an Erde Manor Servant, or Monroe Butler, etc.).  

authin

authin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 pm
Just a quick update before I go off and do things:

Eeimae is with us! = D
so we'll be able to continue with the RP again with every character roles in it. Also, we'll continue where we left off on the weekend at the latest, I'm thinking, since my schedule until Friday's rather full.

Also, since a lot of us now have less time to use in roleplaying in Gaia and whatnot because of RL - I just wanna say: no worries, it's completely understandable if any of you are gone for a little while. (as long as you post once a week maybe...? or drop in and inform us of your absence...?)

Reku1495

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

-Daffodil Miss-

Eeimae

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items