Reply Social Room
Christmas guys!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:57 am
i got PJ's and bed sheets what you niggas get?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:26 pm
Well Jasmine got me WAY TOO MUCH ******** STUFF AND IT'S ALL AWESOME >=( Hotline Miami, Retro City Rampage, Diddy Kong Racing, Mega Man Network Transmission, cool Etsy stuff, an awesome killer7 t-shirt and even more than that.

Other than that, Ninja Gaiden 3, Mega Man (1) wall decals, PJs, jeans, t-shirts and other assorted little junk.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:54 pm
Enough stuff to be a super hero and then some emotion_awesome

Shark Onesie with shark feet
Kamen Rider W Belt
Sword/Rapier with fancy hilt/handle that I've been eyeing for like 5+ years
Some LEGO sets, candy, Hot Wheels, a camera stand and wink but do we even need to mention that anymore?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 pm
I got a salad spinner, a nice necklace, a jewelry box, $250 for boxing day, and a story regarding my father's work bench and his girlfriend that I would really rather not have heard.

I wonder if brain bleach will be on sale tomorrow.  

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:14 pm
I didn't let on that I really wanted anything, because really I didn't need anything, but I got a drawing pad from my sister, who I told 2 days before Christmas that I might like one.

I got that, and I'm pretty pleased about it. It's been so long since I drew very much at all. At once, at least.

Other than that, socks, underwear, little weird kitchen gadgets I'll probably never use.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:54 pm
An almost embarrassing amount of money because I have a huge broken family that I told I wanted only money to. A couple neat t-shirts, soap bars that look like old Pokemon cartridges (came with real GB cases I can use yay)/an NES controller, and a Mega Man throw pillow. An Eva movie on bluray. Pair of PJs. Favorite strawberry body wash. Lucky cat stuff. Other nice little assorted things, like pens, underwear, toothbrush holder, notebook, candy.

I'm gonna get something from Matthew in a few days that I know is gonna be great because he's great. The best present is that I get to go see him for the new year. ^^  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:10 pm
A Silpat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Hobo Scruffy
A Silpat.
Aaaaaawww, dude, time to make hella-loads of crackers 1 sheet at a time!

I actually mentioned wanting one of those, but they always get me dumb kitchen gadgets instead of the ones I want.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Dishonored, Skylanders Giants, Assassin's Creed 3, and clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:49 am
A 3DS and delivered a**-kicking on Christmas morning.

That's about it. 3nodding

Skrulz S.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am
Skrulz S.
A 3DS and delivered a**-kicking on Christmas morning.

That's about it. 3nodding
Wait, so you got beat up?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 am
[Kegan]
Hobo Scruffy
A Silpat.
Aaaaaawww, dude, time to make hella-loads of crackers 1 sheet at a time!

I actually mentioned wanting one of those, but they always get me dumb kitchen gadgets instead of the ones I want.

I actually got it for myself because no one else would have gotten the right one, or have bothered to get one at all. I only trust the original. Demarle in the hiiz-ouse!

And it's a half-sheet size. Which is awesome.

Hobo Scruffy

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:07 pm
And I just got Pokemon Conquest from my sister today.

And my brother is supposed to get me a 3DS prepaid card, but he's forgetful. confused

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:28 am
conquest wasn't terrible, i emulated it due to my skepticism that it might suck. i was half right cause it wasn't like i envisioned a pokemon tactics game to function.

but its still neat.  

Xilo The Odd

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces