Currently Obsessing Over: I Will Not Bow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 pm
I Will Not Bow

Inspiration:

User Image
User Image

Name: I Will Not Bow
Species: Kimeti

Description: Brown body with purple markings of a calming nature, take that as you will; long, elegant hair, long enough to drag the ground, and draping over his shoulder, in the deep wine red color; glowing amber eyes; four or five point antlers, very sharp looking.

Personality: When push comes to shove, Not Bow shoves back. This buck will never back down from what he believes in, no matter how hard he's pushed. He holds himself high, straight-backed and elegant. He is cold in personality, even distant, and he cares little for the problems of others. He is far more concerned with the inner workings of a body than anything else, and will take any opportunity to pick through a corpse with curiosity. His sense of humor is very dry and morbid, and irritants are either ignored or driven off with cutting remarks.

Naming Dream:

The faceless monster screamed in my face, demanding my submission. No matter what it did, heedless of the blows it rained on me, I would never bend knee to it. It had murdered my mates, and amid the bodies of my does, the children were littered as well, dead. The monster took them as surely as it had taken everything else of mine.

I will not bow.

Not ever.

Not to anyone.

Especially not to this monster.

Never.

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:31 pm
Previous Quests

White Path
User Image

Inspiration:

User Image
User Image

Name: White Path
Species: Kimeti

Personality: White Path is a solemn, maternal sort. Her skills lay in gathering and being a listener, always available to listen and offer quiet advice. She wanders a good deal, and always seems to be on the lookout for something. It is commonly agreed that she lost a baby once, and is forever searching for it.

Naming Dream:

User Image

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces