Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Returning Favors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 pm
Gerty very carefully touched noses with Repede. Satisfied that she was safe, the Zorua hopped off of the couch and investigated her new friend more closely.

"Yeah... But, at least I have my pokemon..." Izumi grabbed a volt meter and put her face back in the microwave. "What? With the microwave? No, I'm good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm
Repede let the Zorua investigate him, being careful not to make any sudden movements that might startle her. His one eye watching her as his tail continued to wag slowly. Getting along with other Pokémon was something he was generally good at. His partner though, wasn't always so talented when getting along with his own kind.

Yuri smirked a little and turned around, putting a hand on his hip. "I meant with this place. Doing odd jobs is kinda my thing."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 pm
"Oh-" Izumi looked back up from her work, a surprised look on her face. "Oh. Um, not that I don't have things that, um, need doing... but..." She looked around the fairly empty shop. "I'm having trouble making ends meet as it is... I-I can't really afford any help."

The little pokemon yipped happily and sat down, apparently done with her investigation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 pm
Yuri smiled a little. He certainly knew all about trying to make ends meet. He'd pretty much been trying to do that his entire life.

"Hey, don't sweat it. You can worry about paying me after you get back on your feet."

Repede woofed back and pawed at the Zorua playfully.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 pm
Gerty knew this game! This was playing! "Zor!" She leaned down and raised her bottom into the air, her tail starting to wag back and forth quicker. It was time for tag!

"R-really? U-um...I-I don't know... I've never really had help before... B-but... if you're sure..." There were a few things that needed doing, but trying to get business back up and running hadn't left her with a lot of time on her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm
"Yeah. I know what its like to be in a tight spot, but if you need to think about it, that's fine." After all, she barely knew him. To her, he was probably just some weird guy with a sword who couldn't fix his own microwave.

Repede huffed and ducked down in a crouched position ready to play! He then reached out with his paw and tagged the little Zorua before darting off. Catch him if you can!  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 am
Gerty let out a little bark and took off after the blue dog, trotting happily through the apartment.

"O-okay." Izumi would think about it--She'd never had an employee before, and even someone offering to help out was pretty new. Besides all of these things, Izumi had just met this guy. He could be anyone.

"S-so... um..." The mechanic stuck her head back into the doodads of repairing the microwave. "W-what're you carrying a-around a sword, um, for...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:30 pm
Yuri glanced up for a second as the thumping of paws sounded from the upstairs apartment. The game of tag taking the two Pokémon around in circles as Repede dashed through the rooms. Though he didn't go too fast. He wanted the little Zorua to catch him eventually.

Really, Yuri wasn't at all surprised regarding the question of his sword. He kinda got that a lot. He just rolled his shoulders in a shrug, whether or not she could see it with her head in the microwave. "I just like swords. It's kind of a thing where I'm from. So I use it for self defense if I need to. I taught myself the basics when I was a kid, and developed my own style while in the military academy."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers