Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mushi-Shi (1x1 O///A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm
First off. I know that this is based off of an anime, but this section of the guild gets a lot more traffic than the actual anime based rp's section. Second off. I am very sorry but I will not explain what the anime is about. It's too difficult to really explain, but if you have seen the anime and understand the base story, here is my version.

Tetsu (my char.) was Ginko/Yoki's apprentice in the sense that Ginko was Nui's. Tetsu had also seen the Ginko Mushi and only remembered a name. So, after he came reached the age of 20 Tetsu began his roaming as a Mushi-Shi.

That's all I have. There is a huge number of ways we could have the two meet, most probable is a Mushi Infestation of some sort that Tetsu was called to help with. Please join if interested! Oh yeah! Third off. I'm not going to demand a profile, since this will be a 1x1 RP. If the admins demand it, I will make a simple one, but I don't really want to take the time to make one. Too lazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm
There is more traffic due to the nature of the RPs and the involvement of resident guild members. Considering the fact not only do you not even want to put in the effort to briefly explain the story or even structure your RP there is not much leverage to bother posting it here. I highly suggest looking into other guilds with the same topic and genre of RP...there are several I assure you. Planting your small request here and then making demands is unacceptable.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items