Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] I CAN SCREAM LOUDER THAN YOU (Jay/Mads) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 pm
She was tired. Jay was tired, but she could still fight if she really wanted to. She knew how to move her muscles even when they ached. The real question was whether or not she really wanted to leave now or leave later, dissipate later, even. Sighing as the hunter continued to punch her, Jay chose to wriggle out of the woman’s grasp and stood back on her feet. She crinkled her nose with distaste while her wings stretched out, glad to finally be free and no longer constricted.

“That is for you to decide, not me,” she stated plainly while idly smoothing out her skirt. She eyed Madeline suspiciously before her throwing dagger reappeared in her hand. Jay twirled it once, then she twirled it twice. Sea green eyes narrowed as she took in the hunter’s outfit one more time before stepping forward and throwing her dagger, aiming for the girl’s side. Then she calmly walked forward to pick up her weapon and then head for the door.

“Well,” she started as she tucked in her wings so she could fit through the doorway. “That was fun and all, but sometimes even war knows when it’s time to stop.” Jay quirked an eyebrow at the hunter. “As startling as that may seem to you.”

HP: 6
Damage: 6

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm
Madeline snorted, twisting away from the bird when she got back to her feet. Arsen was still heavy in her hands, a familiar sort of weight that she was able to maneuver around easily now. Jay seemed to be getting tired, but even Madeline couldn't work up the honest interest to land a finishing blow. Fighting was nice, and if she dredged up the justification to do it, she knew she could out of mechanical responsibility, but for some reason she just couldn't work up the apathy to do it.

Sighing, she swung Arsen over her shoulder and stared. "Sure, sure." She waved her free arm and eyed the throwing dagger, grunting when Jay threw it and Arsen only deflected it from hitting her somewhere that might actually do some true damage.

"Wow, leaving so soon? Was our date that bad?" She teased, raising her brows at Jay. She waved her hand again, twisting to get a better look at her beaten up self. "So you say." She glanced spitefully at the blue-haired girl. "And yet you just can't get enough of our human blood on your hands." She slammed Arsen into the ground with a resounding thud and leaned on it with both of her hands. "By your leave then, cutie." She wolf-whistled. "But if I see you again, I don't think I'll be this kind as to let you walk away."

She picked up her weapon from the broken floorboards and turned towards one of the doors, and without a backwards glance, she disappeared.

Syusaki

keiifuu

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas