Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uriah Galleries

Back to Guilds

Photo gallery of Jonathan Uriah Denney 

Tags: Photography, Uriah Galleries, Gallery, Photo, Guild 

Reply Post your own photos!
Unique Darkness Photography~ A Fragile Rose.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aislinn_shadow

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm
This is a rose i caught with my new camera. Let me know what you guys think? Please quote me so I know you replied. I stink at coming back and checking. sweatdrop I hope you guys like it<3 I was amazed when i saw it.

How I got the picture:

I was at home and saw that this rose had fallen off of our rose bush. I brought it inside and got my room completely dark. I went to my bed where I have completely black sheets and a black carpet on my floor. I turned on the flash and caught this picture. I love doing darkness photography. I do it all the time. And now that I have my new camera. I have been having a blast. ! I did not edit this one. But ill post another picture below that I did in the dark, but i did make this one black and white.

The Rose~
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 pm
An Autistic Embrace <3

User Image

This was my nephew and I. He has autism and I always love to be around his special spirit. We were in a room and he was getting tired, so i turned off my lights. Once he fell asleep, he fell asleep holding my hand. This was a moment when I was glad that I always carry my camera on me. This is another dark photograph. Hope you all enjoy. ~ Slightly edited, but turning it black and white.

aislinn_shadow

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuki-Tan5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:28 pm
Did you use the flash for this one? Or how you get it so its just the hands?
Amazing picture
aislinn_shadow
An Autistic Embrace <3

User Image

This was my nephew and I. He has autism and I always love to be around his special spirit. We were in a room and he was getting tired, so i turned off my lights. Once he fell asleep, he fell asleep holding my hand. This was a moment when I was glad that I always carry my camera on me. This is another dark photograph. Hope you all enjoy. ~ Slightly edited, but turning it black and white.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm
Yuki-Tan5
Amazing picture
aislinn_shadow
An Autistic Embrace <3

User Image

thank you so much! And I used flash yes smile  

aislinn_shadow

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuki-Tan5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 am
aislinn_shadow
Yuki-Tan5
Amazing picture
aislinn_shadow
An Autistic Embrace <3

User Image

thank you so much! And I used flash yes smile

Woow I'm going to have to try this sometime smile  
Post your own photos!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces