Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Male 1x1 RP partner!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 am
It's been a little over a year since I role played last and its always hard to get back into the swing of things sweatdrop
So I was hoping I could start off with a 1x1 rp. I'm not into anything super romantic or anything (though a little bit of romantic tension never hurts XD). I don't want just any random one time thing, I'm looking for a partner, because my old one is god knows where. Any way I like a semi-formal to formal sort of rp, I hate emoticons in role play (anywhere else they're fine!).

I perfer to do fantasy, action, and supernatural sort of things but I do sometimes like school life. I am looking for a male role playing partner. Here's a few of my favorites and ideas, nothing original, but I do like hearing other's ideas.

Male role x Female role
Quote:

Fantasy/magical:
Prince/royalty x rebel
Army general x princess
Being from other demension x human
Human x being from other demension
Human x neko
Half dragon half human x bounty hunter
Magical user x necromancer

Supernatural:
Demon x Human
Human x Demon
Half angel x Demon
Human x half demon
Half angel x half demon
Mutant x human
Superhuman x superhuman

Everyday/school life:
Punk x New girl
New boy x punk
College student x Highschool student
College student x college student
Boys academy student x same (that one needs some explaining XD) ((not yaoi))

Original..?:
I have some ideas but I'd need to explain them..

If you're interested in anything post and I'll explain over PM.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am
silly Ally 1202
It's been a little over a year since I role played last and its always hard to get back into the swing of things sweatdrop
So I was hoping I could start off with a 1x1 rp. I'm not into anything super romantic or anything (though a little bit of romantic tension never hurts XD). I don't want just any random one time thing, I'm looking for a partner, because my old one is god knows where. Any way I like a semi-formal to formal sort of rp, I hate emoticons in role play (anywhere else they're fine!).

I perfer to do fantasy, action, and supernatural sort of things but I do sometimes like school life. I am looking for a male role playing partner. Here's a few of my favorites and ideas, nothing original, but I do like hearing other's ideas.

Male role x Female role
Quote:

Fantasy/magical:
Prince/royalty x rebel
Army general x princess
Being from other demension x human
Human x being from other demension
Human x neko
Half dragon half human x bounty hunter
Magical user x necromancer

Supernatural:
Demon x Human
Human x Demon
Half angel x Demon
Human x half demon
Half angel x half demon
Mutant x human
Superhuman x superhuman

Everyday/school life:
Punk x New girl
New boy x punk
College student x Highschool student
College student x college student
Boys academy student x same (that one needs some explaining XD) ((not yaoi))

Original..?:
I have some ideas but I'd need to explain them..

If you're interested in anything post and I'll explain over PM.

I also have a few ideas I'm interested in; I've recently been thinking of one based in the Sly Cooper games, a Carmelita x OC one, though we could do OC x OC if you prefer... I do have several others in mind as well, though I'm curious as to your idea for the 'Original' roleplays.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 am
Kaosujin Ryu
I also have a few ideas I'm interested in; I've recently been thinking of one based in the Sly Cooper games, a Carmelita x OC one, though we could do OC x OC if you prefer... I do have several others in mind as well, though I'm curious as to your idea for the 'Original' roleplays.

I'm actually not quite sure what the Sly Cooper games are sweatdrop

But I am interested in your other ideas  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 am
silly Ally 1202
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm actually not quite sure what the Sly Cooper games are sweatdrop

But I am interested in your other ideas

I'm open to a variety of different ideas and/or series (Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, TMNT, among others) though one I've been working on lately is one where 'normal' people fall into different anime series and travel from one to the next. (I have one with a friend that's based in Naruto presently, but will likely link to Sonic the Hedgehog and X-Men eventually, though where it would start doesn't really matter.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items