Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[MENTORING] Untangling a Knot [CRICKET + APPRENTICES] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Grey Dragon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:05 am
The knot was almost untangled, but that made it smaller, and tighter. Jove had to be extra careful now, because tugging in one place invariably tightened in another. He had to see if he could get his hands on that last loop that held it all in place...

Untangled: 14  
Grey Dragon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 am
So close but... Jove pulled the wrong thread by accident, and had to carefully loosen it before he could move on. He never knew healing sprains could be so difficult! The pup frowned, and took another long hard look at it. If he pulled the right one, the knot would fall away, but if he pulled the wrong one, it would just get worse.

Untangled: 15  

Grey Dragon
Crew

Grey Dragon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 am
Finally the knot slipped free, and as Jove slumped back the totem clambered to his feet and began walking in circles like it wasn' entirely sure what to do next. It reminded Jove of his dumb little foxfires. They could be silly like that too, but he couldn't feel grumpy while they were so happy. It was totally worth it, seeing this totem hop off the cot to join the other minipets.

Untangled: 18  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 am
While he was watching the happy minipets dance around on un-twisted limbs, something began nagging at the back of the pup's mind. What was it? Someone had been saying something... There was a...

Jove's eyes fell upon a paper sitting next to the cot. Uh. Hadn't he... Yeah, he had taken it and just set it down without even looking at it. Individual tutoring. Something really important he wanted to learn.

The pup stared. It wouldn't take any reflection to know what he wanted to learn, but he had to put it into words. So he began composing a letter, crossing out and rephrasing as necessary.

Quote:
Dear Veterinarian Cricket,

I didn't come to Amityville to learn FEARhealing. I was sent to Amityville to learn to become an upstanding and truel truly frightening member of society. But while moving towards that goal, I have realized that there is more complexity to the world, and that I would have to re-examine my goals closely.

As students at this school we have been put against a much greater opponent than our own peers, and I have seen many things I regret. My older brother is clumsy My friends have been hurt in these encounters, and I have watched them die horribly because I lack any means of protecting or repairing them. And now I have a really dumb dragon younger students and family depending on me, so I need to learn how to protect everyone, and fix whatever harm comes to them.

I humbly ask that you instruct me in emergency healing, so I may be of use to my friends fighting to keep our home from being destroyed. I realize I am small myself, but I will do whatever I can to turn the odds in our favour.

Thank you for your time and instruction.

Jove

Grey Dragon
Crew

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm
((SO LATE DARN YOU WORK + META))

Malodore was quite pleased at its success, and watched the little Scent begin to move about with every sign of pleasure. It was, again, reminded of its Luce...

But there was more to be done. It took the clipboard, studying the paper carefully. Hm. Well... hadn't it already decided, really? Its beak opened a little bit in a small smile.

demon_pachabel

Infermiera-

I would like to proceed down the path we had discussed previously. There is no queston in my mind that it is the correct path for me. Even if I must remain under your tutelage for many years - which would be no hardship - I wish to learn those things, for the good of all.

- L.C. Malodore

((it's talking about Core Studies but it didn't want to write that down lol. LEAVE NO EVIDENCE *shifty eyes*))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:04 pm
Part of the reason that Yin took so long was not that he needed to think about what it was he wanted to do. No, it was the actual writing down of his thoughts. While faster than before it still took him some time, working slowly but steadily as he outlined what he felt would be his best option. He left the clipboard on her desk with a quick smile and a bow and left the comfort of the infirmary.

demon_pachabel
Nurse Mother Cricket

I would like to learn how to heal my self so I can keep going no matter what happens. I also want to may be learn more basic healing in case some one I know is hurt and I am the first one to get to them.

Yǐn Cáng

((Self healing and a bit more of the basics, kind of light-EMT training? Major/minor))

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas