With age came certain... challenges, one of which was aching joints. Out of pride Flesh tried his hardest to remain still while the youthful doe constructed to the best of her abilities a likeness of him from assorted amphibian... pieces. But it was not long before the dragon was ready to throw in the towel if only for the satisfaction of movement.

But at the precise moment he was going to break pose, Midnight Sun triumphantly declared her artwork complete and the dragon visibly sagged with relief. Inhaling deeply, he drew himself back up to as best of an imposing figure as he could lest the doe think of him as old or aging or non-threatening. Because he was terrifying, mind you.

"That looks nothing like me," the chafing words came strung on a tendril of brimstone and smoke. The aged dragonbuck snorted derisively, unwilling to give the pitiful creation any more of his attention. He glanced curiously at the young doe for a brief moment then turned on his heel and strode away from her with a clear purpose- to return home. He had spent enough time indulging her grotesque hobby, now it was time to make his way back to his own agenda.

"Come find me when your sculpting improves," was the call back over Flesh's scaly shoulder- and maybe Midnight Sun would catch the strange glimmer in the dragon's bright eyes as he looked back at her. There was something about her that was twisted but interesting...

Tiarana
Hope its okay I wrapped it up? I think its been going on long enough. xD But we should have them cross paths again in the future for sure!! emotion_kirakira