Yuki-Tan5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5

o nooo don't want that at all. I just started my new semester so don't have to worry about midterms for awhile

Haha lucky xd I usually breeze through them with a passing grade, so I'm not that worried, it's just getting an F on the review packets. crying

awww noo that no good, I was surprise I passed my science class last semester I got lik F on all my test

Science is my best calss... AP World is what I'll have trouble on eek

No I have to say photo is the best class ^_^

Thats the thing, I dont have a photography class sweatdrop

Well you need to get one!!! Photography my major so kinda have to take the class cat_xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 pm
Yuki-Tan5

Your in college? I'm in high school sweatdrop btw I got the first set of pictures up 3nodding  

sxlted

Duelist

Yuki-Tan5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:20 am
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5

Your in college? I'm in high school sweatdrop btw I got the first set of pictures up 3nodding

The picture of the lady bug is my favorite one very nice. Also doesn't your high school have any classes for photography?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:10 pm
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5

The picture of the lady bug is my favorite one very nice. Also doesn't your high school have any classes for photography?

They do, but I got into photography after I turned in my class request form. Plus I'm more of a hobbyist, I'm not planning to become a professional. xp  

sxlted

Duelist

Yuki-Tan5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 pm
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5

They do, but I got into photography after I turned in my class request form. Plus I'm more of a hobbyist, I'm not planning to become a professional. xp

should still take the class smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5

Photography class isn't always needed. ^^ I've never went to a class, and do not plan to. You can learn through trial, error, and practice. Class is for the fast route. 3nodding  

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

sxlted

Duelist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 am
Exams are through and through xd

Got the highest web design exam score, got the highest exam score for AP World in my clas... Life is good 3nodding I"ll try to get more pics up xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:39 am
I Am A Photographer
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5
II AXUS II
Yuki-Tan5

Photography class isn't always needed. ^^ I've never went to a class, and do not plan to. You can learn through trial, error, and practice. Class is for the fast route. 3nodding

In high school the classes are just for fun ^_^ I'm in college now and I know that if I wouldn't have gone to these class the colors in my picture be messed up but this class teaches me so much  

Yuki-Tan5

Yuki-Tan5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:40 am
II AXUS II
Exams are through and through xd

Got the highest web design exam score, got the highest exam score for AP World in my clas... Life is good 3nodding I"ll try to get more pics up xp

cool b/c I want to see more biggrin  
Post your own photos!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces