Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:32 pm
Bro' being Bro', Jerome couldn't help but grin a little at the Ghost's actions, but after a few moments of Bro' hugging Izumi, Jerome reached out and swatted at the pokemon.
"a'ight a'ight Bro' C'mon man let 'er breath for a sec."

Bro snorted, rolling his eyes at the man, but did pull away from Izumi, not before patting her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 pm
"Oh." Izumi smiled a little and took a few steps over towards Jerome to give him a hug, not wanting him to feel left out since Bro had gotten one. "How have you been?"  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm
He had been content to stand there, watching her and the Gengar, just know what it felt like to be in the shop again. It was like he didn't feel quite as hollow as he had before.
She started walking though, drawing his attention back to her.
Blackend eyes blinked in surprise when she opened her arms as if to hug him. and in response he opened his own arms,
"Oh"
He hugged her, surprised... but pleasantly so.
"Been good," He lied, though through a convincing chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:17 pm
"Good." Izumi gave him and gentle squeeze and smiled at Jerome as she let him go and put her hands in her overall pockets. "I tried sending you some messages while I was in Hoenn, but I guess there is some sort of trouble getting signals from there to Kodo."  

Sao Kasai

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces