Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm
Khryssie

User Image"I like this tree. It tells me it likes me too..." she toned in her quiet eerie voice to the air surrounding her. She was circling a large cypress, her hooves criss-crossing over themselves in a dangerous-looking dance she took no notice of. Her large blue eyes, however, never alighted on the tree. They darted around her, as if unable to focus on any one thing, only glancing before darting to the next moment. Even her breathing seemed to not make up its mind, slow and steady one minute, then fast and short, as if she'd just ran a mile, the next. If one didn't know her, and not many did, one would say she was insane, and the only thing missing would be a bit of froth at the corners of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 am
muffinsbaby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To those who were not familiar with him intimately, and almost none were, Flesh was a terrifying enigma. All harsh scales and jagged teeth, intimidating and brutish. To those who were intimately familiar, that was the truth of it. The dragonbuck was as he appeared for all the world, mean and hard. He had little sympathy or empathy- and Unlife would soon find that out.

He was out on a simple venture- to drag home a few fluffy cypress branches to make a new bed for himself and Molten. It shouldn't have taken him very long. But a peculiar creature caught his attention and the buck simply stared. Not rudely or googly-eyed, but just watched quietly from a few lengths off. He hadn't ever dealt personally with an Acha before, not that he didn't know what they were... and Unlife wasn't exactly the most normal looking of creatures. Or acting, for that matter.  

vilegloom

Vampire

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm
Khryssie

She sidestepped and bucked her slender hooves behind her. She continued her weird dance, as if she could not stand still. Her family stayed away, and she had no other contact with kin. She was alone, and she acted as she felt, however unearthly, unseemly, or just plain crazy. Not once did she look in his direction, did not even turn to face him, but she knew he was there. Somehow, her mind told her - or perhaps it was a voice - that he was there.

"It watches us, " She spoke out loud, her voice seeming to be disjointed, as if it didn't belong to her, and didn't match the movement of her lips, "Won't it come out to play?"

A snake slithered by and she stomped at it, narrowly missing it's fragile but poisonous head. Her eyes crazy and bright as she did so, but she giggled and moved away the moment after. "Let's play a game..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 am
Muffinsbaby

Flesh was a creature frowned upon by the rest of the Swamp. His appearance was vastly different than the majority of the other kin in the camp, and his mannerisms were a far cry from what was socially normal and acceptable. Disgust and disdain were all too commonly directed his way; Flesh was not often treated with compassion or respect. He was mostly used to being the recipient of defense and aggression.

But this was an entirely new experience for him.

The strange way the doe moved, it halted his steps. Was she... even real? His nostrils flared as he inhaled sharply and deeply, the dragonbuck was hesitant to move any closer. There was obvious confusion in his expression, the way that he scrutinized the doe's appearance and the way that her voice did not match in the slightest the way that her mouth moved. Something was... off.

"A game?" Flesh hissed in frustration, using one of his front hooves to herd the slithering snake away from the unearthly female. "I did not come here to play."  

vilegloom

Vampire

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:18 pm
Khryssie

An eerie smile spread across her face at the other's words and she turned towards him. Her eyes didn't quite focus on him and the smile never faded as she tip-toed toward him, avoiding obstacles that weren't visibly there.

"But it's still here..." she lilted, "They brought you here...to me....so let us...play...together." A disjointed giggle escaped her as she hopped to the side. "Does it dance? Does it run?"  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games