Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Jealousy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  yeah bro
  not really
  gold
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm
i get jealous easily, but idk about you guys. lolol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 pm
I used to when I was younger.
But the older I've gotten the more I've learned to trust myself and others. There's no point in jealousy to me, at least not the angry kind.

The passive kind is whatever, everyone gets that.
The angry kind makes people mean. :c

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:18 am
I get jelous less than I get angry, and I virtually never get angry. Im a pretty neutral person in general...Not to many highs in either emotional direction.

But I see no reason to care how much better people have it than I.

and in relationships, if I cant trust the person Im with, chances are I wont be with that person much long. I am very trusting, and in a relationship kinda respect the same trust. Though I believe trust should be earnt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:30 am
Sagebomb
I get jelous less than I get angry, and I virtually never get angry. Im a pretty neutral person in general...Not to many highs in either emotional direction.

But I see no reason to care how much better people have it than I.

and in relationships, if I cant trust the person Im with, chances are I wont be with that person much long. I am very trusting, and in a relationship kinda respect the same trust. Though I believe trust should be earnt.

Basically what he said.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 am
I get jealous easily too... but only in the sense if I like a guy and some other girl is stealing him away from me.

Like I don't get jealous if I find someone is better than me. ...like for an examples on myself, I'm an artist and so if my brother, my brother is general better than me when it comes to realism, but I don't give a s**t. I just take that stuff for motivation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 am
I'm kind of possessive of my people..in a good way? xD
But I do get jealous. If there is a girl, and she would be showing interest in my bf, she would probably end up with cement shoes at the bottom of the Hudson river. emotion_dealwithit

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
I get jealous easily too... but only in the sense if I like a guy and some other girl is stealing him away from me.

Like I don't get jealous if I find someone is better than me. ...like for an examples on myself, I'm an artist and so if my brother, my brother is general better than me when it comes to realism, but I don't give a s**t. I just take that stuff for motivation.

i'm possessive in relationships, but i agree with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:55 am
Ginhi~kun
I'm kind of possessive of my people..in a good way? xD
But I do get jealous. If there is a girl, and she would be showing interest in my bf, she would probably end up with cement shoes at the bottom of the Hudson river. emotion_dealwithit

this made me LOL so hard  

hoenest

Darling

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 am
tanqela
this made me LOL so hard
I'm glad xD

But seriously. I can share my close friends/people without getting too jelly. Cept if it's a girl going after my guy. I would expect the same if a guy was going after me, for my bf to be like "hold be back brah!"

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games