Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Forced Love 【welittlekat and I】

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:44 pm
        User Image

"Sweetheart, you're going to be eighteen in a month, and you know what that means." A nervous mother sat on the bed of her twenty year old daughter, watching the girl intently.

"Yes mother. I know. It's time for me to meet my lovely husband to be." There was no trill in the young girl's voice. She didn't want to move away to a new kingdom. She loved France.

"Try to be happy. I've heard he's very handsome." The queen tried to reason with her daughter, wanting nothing but her daughter to live a good life.

"He's a Brit. Mom. A Brit. Nothing good comes of them." The girl sighed, and looked at her mother with tired eyes. "I'm just not ready to leave."

"I know baby, but you may love London." She stood, patting down her dress and walking to her daughter, hugging her gently. "Tomorrow you will go to England." And with that, she left.

--------------------

"Mother, I really don't see why you are so adamant about this marriage. It's not as if it's anything but business." A twenty-two year old prince sat annoyed in the throne room, next to his regal mother and father.

"Son, it's supposed to be for your happiness as well. She's a lovely young woman." The king interjected. He didn't want his son wallowing in sadness. Or complaining.

"We just want what's best for you dear. Now, go make sure the kitchen staff know that she will be arriving tomorrow."The Queen's voice was soft and quiet, but commanding, and the boy went, making sure everything was ready for his future wife. He would have a month to get to know her before the wedding.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

xxx c h a r o l e t t e
xx c h a r o l e t t e

c h a r o l e t t exxx
d a n i e l l exxx
h i l a i r exxx

the Princess of France

xxxxLong car rides never really suited Charolette very much. But she had insisted on taking the five hour drive versus the nearly hour long flight. She wanted to be able to see her country as she left it, even if everything they passed was mostly farm land. They were almost at the border now.

xxxxWhen they had passed through Paris, Char had cried. She cried so hard as they drove past the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, everything. It all made her sob so desperately in the back seat of the darkly tinted black car. She didn't want to leave her home. Everything she knew was here, and everything she loved. She had gone to a private school right on the outskirts of Versailles, made friends that she would be close with forever. Friends she would have to invite to her wedding. Char curled up in a ball in the backseat and stared out the window, the guard in the back with her patting her back. "We'll stay with you the whole month, Princess." It didn't comfort her at all.

xxxxHer birthday was in a month, and four days after she turned twenty-one, she would be married to the Prince of London, and become a Duchess. Her status as the Princess of France would be forgotten. It was as if she was abandoning her nation. Of course, the reason she was marrying the prince was because it was the way of keeping the peace between all the European countries. It was s system, to keep from inbreeding, and this year the UK and France were matched. It was supposed to keep the peace among the nations, but in reality, all it did was rule out all freedom of Royals.

xxxxCharolette could never understand why anyone wanted to be a prince or princess when they were younger, or ever at all really. It was worse than being a prisoner. Smirking, she wiped the tears off her face and reached for her purse on the floor, pulling out her make-up bag and setting to work on making herself presentable as the passed the border to England. She always took her time, trying to mimic her mother's lessons on how to be a presentable lady. In reality, Char just couldn't wait to get into a pair of jeans. She hated dresses.

xxxxOnce she finished with her make-up, Charolette picked up her phone and put headphones in, playing music softly in her ears. From the looks of it, they were an hour or so away from reaching Buckingham Palace. At least for the remaining portion of her freedom she could listen to her music. Lyrics drifted around in her head for God knows how long, but soon enough she drifted to sleep in her seat, head slumped against the window.

xxxxCharolette awoke to her shoulder being shaken softly. "We're here, Princess." Sighing, she picked up her mirror and checked herself, her blonde hair curled beautifully, and her plastered face still pristine. Fun, fun, fun. Her door was opened, and a hand held out to her, so she placed her hand gently in the guard's, and stepped from the car, flashes quickly consumed her vision. She kept her hand in the guard's and was pulled inside the gates, pulling her sunglasses off once the flashes were out of her vision. Charolette followed her guards and the ones that joined at the gates to the main doors of the palace, being swept in quickly. They walked fast, Char barely keeping up, and soon, they were in the throne room, and there sat three people.

xxxxWith a soft sigh, Charolette stepped from the circle of guards around her as her name was announced, her eyes grazing over the royalty in front of her and stopping on the prince.
                          "Hello, it is my greatest pleasure to meet you all." Her French accent was very prominent in her English speech. She curtsied a little, then smoothed out her dress as she stood up straight.

{LOCATION}xxxxBuckingham Palace
                          {PEOPLE}xxxiixxlots
                          {THOUGHTS}xxIIParis
                          {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

welittlekat

ooc: setting is late summer?

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash