Simulation (i.e Racing)
  Horror
  Music based
  other or all
View Results

vladerino

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am
Hello my name is Vlad I'm from London and I have got an Xbox 360 and a PS Vita. I enjoy playing any type of game but I don't have many yet. Feel free to add me, my Gamertag and PSN are in my signature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:52 am
Hey my name is Koru and i love to play RPG's, dungeon crawlers, puzzle games, some shooters (I'm very picky), and retro games heart . aside from gaming i love to draw and compose music, plus making my own jewelry. I own a ps3, wii, and a 3DS.  

Rosa_Kogaden

Blessed Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ucrayn

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:58 am
Greetings. I am Colleen or Leena, whichever you prefer.
I'm 21 and I live somewhere in the U S of A.
I play many different games, except sports games.
At the moment I would like to work on Borderlands 2 on PS3.
( Looking for a meat shield. c; )
I have both PS3 and Xbox as well as some PC games.
I do not have any CoD games so don't even ask.

PSN: McKPhule
GamerTag: Ucrayn
Steam: Lulzo

Praise the Dark Lord?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 am
My name is Charlene
Im 25 (May '88 )

Played my first game when I was 4, it was Mario Bros./Duck Hunt on NES

My favorite game series is The Legend of Zelda

My favorite system is (pretty much anything) Nintendo, followed closely by Playstation.

My favorite handheld games are Pokemon, and anything else that is easy to pick up, play and put down when needed.

Genres I dislike: Sports, racing, and almost all FPS, and Harvest Moon!

Favorite genres: Action/adventure, RPGs, simulation

Some of my favorite games (old and new)
Super Mario World
Mario Galaxy (1)
LoZ: LTTP
LoZ OoT
Style Savvy Trendsetters
Animal Crossing (all)
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Batman Arkham (all)
Pokemon (3rd gen and also Gen 2 remakes)
........honestly I love too many games to remember them all.  

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Six Three

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 am
Hello, I'm Demi. I prefer FPS on the 360, but I also enjoy the occasional RPG. I'm a casual gamer, but I tend to go on binges when I find a game that I really enjoy. (Dishonored, anyone?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 am
Six Three
Hello, I'm Demi. I prefer FPS on the 360, but I also enjoy the occasional RPG. I'm a casual gamer, but I tend to go on binges when I find a game that I really enjoy. (Dishonored, anyone?)

Welcome Demi!
I hope you like this guild and have a great time, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or the other Captains  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Six Three

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 am
Program_Virus

Welcome Demi!
I hope you like this guild and have a great time, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or the other Captains

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to keep that in mind!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 am
Hello my nickname is Sedrix and im a big rpg fanatic lol.  

sedrixgrixis

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:15 am
I am so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

Hello all. My name's Recite (Ryan if you're about first names). I'm 22 and enjoy various genres of games. I used to be all console (PS3), but after a few years of mine being broken I've moved onto PC, playing mostly the typical F2P MMOs. Originally, I joined this guild a while back and have been inactive until now. The reason for that was because I was (if memory serves) invited randomly after discussing and recommending some games to someone. I figured "Eh, why not?" and accepted, but just hadn't gotten around to posting in the guild. Gonna try and be more active in discussing games and whatnot. smile

Since others have listed theirs, my username on the PSN is Musicianist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 pm
HDMI

~~~
You can call me HDMI.
I'm an xbox gamer. I usually play BL2 now a days. With a little bit of L4D2 inbetween.
Not getting the xbox one as it is garbage.
I love HD things & hate split screeners.

~~~

HDMI

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

AerrowHawk

Perfect Sex Symbol

13,890 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 am
hi, peeps call me ace and I'm 15. I'm a pc gamer since mah parents are too asian to let me buy myself game consoles. I love to play league of legends and stuff on steam. I'm open to all game types and I'm a quick learner. My steam is AphoticLove. add me idc. au revoir  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 am
*peeks in through the doorframe*

Hello there. Ethernal Will reporting in. I was told to go either here or to the sacrificial chamber immediately, so here I am.

I'm from Sweden, of all possible places. I was born for nearly 18 years ago, in 1995. I have an affection towards story- and character driven games, preferably RPGs. I choose Co-op over PVP when there are more people than me in the same game. When a game is multiplayer, I usually think that gameplay becomes a more important factor than in a singleplayer one. That's it in a nutshell, I do believe.  

Ethernal Will

Devoted Seeker

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:39 pm
Haven't made this yet....weird. sweatdrop

First game: Super Mario Bros 3....I think.
Favorite game/s: Fallout 3 and Bad Company 2
Favorite genre/s of video game: RPG, RTS, FPS
Most disliked genre/s of video games: Sports...I would just go outside and play them.

Miscellaneous info:
I play mostly on my Xbox 360 but for RTS I play on my PC. I'm a very casual gamer, I really only put on my try hard pants for BF3. I'm going to college for Criminal justice looking to join my local Sheriff's department.

If you want to add me on XBL my gamertag is Robindahhood.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:41 pm
Spiteful Cannibal
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

This forum is for all the members to introduce themselves and to give a bit of info about them self and as to the type of gaming they are in to,

I am Sanity and I am 20 ( yea I know I'm old cat_emo ) But I do enjoy most types of gaming though I do enjoy my RPG games more than most others, I do have a FB PSN and XBL feel free to add me on any and uhhh I will chat you up and hopefully povide a good time.The other members will as soon as they can, introduce themselves will do so. So Sanity out cat_burning_eyes

Hello All, Today You all get to know me, I am John I have several other names i go by as well I.E Dai Kai Johnny sanity and what ever else people like to call me,

Now we move on to likes and dislikes

I like music for one, i find music to be an essential part of life, in other words it is a way to communicate and to express ones self, I also enjoy art, I do draw ( no i am not any good, cat_smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif ) also I am not religious BUT I don't bash unless bashed every one is entitled to their own beliefs uhh I do also enjoy anime manga and i can be random as well as seriously funny oh umm my age is 20 so yea old i know cat_smilies/icon_emo.gif uhh when i can add a pic of me i will i am also a major gamer on XBL not so much PSN and non-existent on PC If you want to know more about me Shoot me a message I am an open book so Peace see ya later.
< That there is me being lazy and just usin my bio lol so uh yea thats the easiest way to tell you about me pm me or friend me if ya wanna know more xD
EDIT:^^^^^^
Tenebris Sol is Spiteful Cannibal
Edit: My Gamertag on Xbox 360 is my user name here on Playstation network it is De-momtivate

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Dark Legion Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash