Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
In need of 1x1 partner plz!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm
My name is Amy or as some of you know me by my gaian name Empress Violet. I am currently in need of a roleplay partner for one on one. I have started many of group roleplays in my time and I'm in need for a one on one. Preferably with someone who isn't 'annoying'.

Uh, if the avi didn't prove anything to you I am indeed a female, that means I have been born from suger, spice and everything nice and was blessed on this earth with something I like to call....girly hands. They're so dang small. What's the point of telling you this? I'm telling you this to let you know that I don't really like to play as men, at least not dominant men. I can play submissive and adorable men when needed but only in a yaoi setting because dominatrixes scare the hell out of me. Of course I do love playing Mr.Dominate when it comes to Yaoi...it's makes me happy! :3

I like the idea of doing Yaoi or Hetero roleplaying scenarios in which my mind is rich in constructing. I can make ideas and take ideas willingly so if you wanna try a roleplay with me and simply cannot think of anything leave it to me and I'll come up with something we can do. But I hate having ten people who want to roleplay and zero people with their own ideas...I'm not saying I'm a one trick pony...lets say one or two trick...Jk, but you know what I mean anyway.

I also like canon roleplays I think they are adorable depending on what they are, if you like what I like then hell yea lets do it! I'll make a list of them in a post below this one.

The message of this post is that I desperately need a partner, I'm flexible, I'm nice, I'm a great roleplayer I like to believe and I hate to be angry men. So please if I appeal to your lovely heart please consider me and pm me for details! smile Thank you. And if you read all of this you deserve a cookie. Thankies. Friend me!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 pm
I like many different Canon roleplay scenarios and below I will unveil to you the many that i like to do both yaoi and hetero. So make sure you peruse them at your leisure, I also link doing regular roleplays of course so this isn't all I'm up for. And if there aren't any here you necessarily like make sure to pitch it to me, I might like it.

Heterotastic

Final Fantasy VII
SelphieXIrvine((Hot))
SelphieXZell
RinoaXSquall
QuistisXSeifer

Kingdom hearts

Pretty much any possible pairing with Kairi in it. But I demand the ability to fight I hate being a friggin damsel in distress.

Blazblue

NoelXRagna
RachelXRagna
LitchiXBang(Hot)
KokonoeXTager(I know he's a robot but come on...they need to be together.)

Resident evil 4

AdaXLeon(Ashley is stupid...I will not even consider AshleyXLeon)

Final Fantasy X

LuluXWakka((MMMM! So adorable.))
RikkuXGipple ((Hot))
Yuna((FFX-2))XTidus ((Mmmm...I wanna do this but I also don't...cause it's so annoying. XD But hey if it's what you want I won't complain.))

Final Fantasy XII

AschXBalthier
AschXBasch
PeneloXBasch
PeneloXBalthier
AschXVayne

Yaoilicious, for these I will bold every role I'm willing to play.

Kingdom hearts

((I will not do RikuXSora Or AxelXRoxas unless you appeal to me...because they are so cliche)

ZexionXLexaeus(Hot)
XigbarXDemyx

Final fantasy ((In general))

TidusXWakka ((FFX))
SquallXSeifer ((FFVII))
SnowXHope ((FFXIII))((Hot))
VaanXBasch ((FFXII))

That's all I can think of for now please tell me if any not listed here and you want to do them tell me and we will talk. I'm very flexible. I hope you like one of these and I hope we can come up with something. I love all of you who read this and I hope you consider me as a partner. :3

Empress Violet

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm
BUMP! LOVE ME! XD I do accept those who want to create original ideas too...XD EHHH!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:38 pm
Empress Violet

So exactly what type of yaoi are you interested in rping? I don't mind playing the dominant or submissive. I do have a few ideas as to rps.  

vocalone

RokuDaKing

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 am
Empress Violet

I've never actually thought of it before but i'm actually highly interested in a RikuXKairi rp if your up for it. I have a good idea on where to take it depending on your limits as an RPer. Also A LeonXAda RP sounds fun too.
Also, I sent a friend request and PM! Hope to rp with you soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 am
Empress Violet
I like many different Canon roleplay scenarios and below I will unveil to you the many that i like to do both yaoi and hetero. So make sure you peruse them at your leisure, I also link doing regular roleplays of course so this isn't all I'm up for. And if there aren't any here you necessarily like make sure to pitch it to me, I might like it.

Heterotastic

Final Fantasy VII
SelphieXIrvine((Hot))
SelphieXZell
RinoaXSquall

Kingdom hearts

Would you be open to OCxKairi?

SnowXHope ((FFXIII))((Hot))

That's all I can think of for now please tell me if any not listed here and you want to do them tell me and we will talk. I'm very flexible. I hope you like one of these and I hope we can come up with something. I love all of you who read this and I hope you consider me as a partner. :3

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items