Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Lє Ͼɨɍquє Dєs Hoɍɍeuɍs Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

wink To the Role Play! wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm
Kale Thanatos Razvan
User Image
"I'm holding on to a life I'll never get back. It's too hard to let go. Nothing is like it was before. I know not who I am anymore..."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Caelius Thanatos Razvan but I prefer to go by Ringmaster Raze. Very few are in my good graces enough to address me as Kale...
I took my first breath on October the thirty first and the last time I celebrated I had to blow out Twenty four candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male
Don't be surprised if you find me being cruel. At this stage in my existance I am relatively heartless.Most of my emotions have evaded me, most of which was sympathy, empathy, and mercy. I feel little to no happiness. As a matter of fact, I don't even recall what happiness feels like, nor warmth, nor joy. I am, how you would say, hollow. Rage, however, is a reoccuring emotion. Anger, hatred, vengence, any feeling with a negative output is fully intact. It's sad really, knowing what I am, and being unable to change or control it. Frustration...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. My soul was taken from me at the mortal age of twenty four. I am the shell of a man that use to be. In my mortality I was a rather helpful person I like to think. I gave advice, and listened to those who would seek me out. I was social and caring. I wanted nothing more than to be someone that another could point out and say "It was him. He saved my life." Most of my seekers were within 5-7 years of my own age. Mostly adults, some troubled youth. I loved what I did, that is until I was taken. I had a beautiful fiance...
It was never explained to me as to why I was taken, I was simply selected for one reason or another, and twisted into this creature I am today. That was a long time ago. Now I run this circus and own everyone in it. I feed off of souls and keep them on my person at all times. Some visitors are chosen to die in order to replenish my existance. Others trade their souls to me willingly in exchange for immortality. The catch? Once you give me your soul and become immortal, there is no going back, and you from that point on, serve under me and work in the circus.
Either way I always win. This is the way things have worked for a few centuries now, and they aren't about to change. I run this business, and no one dares stand up to me unless they have an instant deathwish. My demonic power is strong.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have but one flaw, one weakness that very few, if anyone, knows about. There is one way I can redeem myself of all the sins I've made. If for some ungodly reason I care for someone, and their life is in danger, I can purify and set the souls that keep me living upon them to keep death at bay. After this ritual is preformed I have exactly one year to live, as a mortal being, before I am dragged down into the seven circles of Hell, in that person's place. Now, do I care about anyone enough to spend an eternity in parish? No. Not even close. Do I plan on it? Hell no! Why would I give up all that I've created to rot in Limbo? I wouldn't, won't, will not even consider it.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Persuading Mortals
☆ Being Alone
☆ Soul Collecting

My Dislikes

✘ Fussy Mortals
✘ Ignorant Bastards
✘ Indecicive Beings

My Theme Song

☆ Burned At Both Ends by Motionless In White

I have my eye on...

☆ HA! As if my heart could take it. It barely beats and you expect me to just give it away? I think not.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Lynzi_Infamous

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm
Tenma Renae DeBarbarack
User Image
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Tenma Renae DeBarbarack but I prefer to go by Tenma
I took my first breath on October 31st and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Twenty One candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female
Don't be surprised if you find me being mysterious. I am something outside 'acceptable society'. I tend to keep to myself, and I am very shy. Once I open up and come out of my shell a bit though I am a real mood saver. I have the tendency to make others happy even when they are in the worst of moods. I have an odd take on the world, and I am a very good listener. There are a lot of issues that conflict inside my head but I have become an expert at hiding what is really going on up there. I keep my perky persona and hope for the best. I have been described as 'creepy', 'disturbed', and 'a lost cause'. I don't think I am those things, but perhaps...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. My childhood was rather corrupted. As an infant, I was once in close contact with the deceased. Apparently I had been possessed and some holy people had to exrocise me. I don't remember it personally. My parents feared me. Thought I would throttle them or something. By the time I was a young child, they backed down completly. I remember having imaginary friends, drawing pictures with them, and them playing with my toys with me. My parents didn't like my pictures, and after a bunch of arguing they sent me away. My friends stayed with me, bouncing from foster home to foster home until finally they turned me into a hospital for the mentally unfit.

I lived in that asylum from the time I was thirteen up until now. Tortured, poked, prodded, and degraded for years. Running tests and taking blood. I grew so sick of it that I finally had to do it. I had to run away. So I did. I am now twenty one years old, and I've been running for weeks. I no longer know where I am, or how much longer I can go without food or water. I have no money, I need a shower, and overall a place to hide. Somewhere I can stay and be safe...

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I read a lot of books and watched a lot of films when I was locked away for no reason in that place. I am not crazy, I can just see the dead sometimes, when they wish to be seen. Like a medium only I have no real pratice in it. Anyway, in those books and films I learned a lot of things. I learned to play violin, dance in SEVERAL styles and can be quite the little multitasker. Honestly I just want to be safe. I haven't felt 'comfort' in I couldn't tell you how long. It hurts my feelings to be outcasted as I have for something I can't control. I am insecure about it. It is 'normal' for me though. It's always been a part of who I am as a person. Will I ever be accepted?

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Playing Violin
☆ Helping Those Who Seek Me
☆ Dancing

My Dislikes

✘ Being Confined/Small Spaces
✘ Nightmares
✘ Being The Outcast

My Theme Song

Shadows by Lindsey Stirling

I have my eye on...

☆ Oh no! No no no! I don't do well in the romance department. I am still a virgin at twenty years old for pity sake! No guy has ever even spared me a sideways glance!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 am
Magnolia Luna Zodiac
User Image
I'll tell you your fortune, but what you do from there is up to you. You shape your own stars.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Magnolia Luna Zodiac but I prefer to go by Maggie to only Dominic and Kale.
I took my first breath on November, 15 and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out twenty three candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a lady
Don't be surprised if you find me being a bit strange. Only my actions and vocabulary that I tend to use every now and then is a bit... odd but correct. I'm very friendly however. But ******** me once with a twist of a knife will surely put you on my dead star list. A mysterious creature I am, but not as mysterious as our deadly ringleader. Quite the interesting fellow.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up in London, had a happy home. A family, very loving. My siblings and I didn't fight, my mother was a gypsy herself and my father was interested in magic. Sadly, we didn't have the money to move out of the Catholic neighborhood. One night, I was in bed, looking at my passed down Amethyst amulet. The house caught on fire for some odd reason. Mother was ever so careful about fire objects and this fire started outside. A silly church follower was scared of us and fear got the best of them. And what do humans do when they fear something? They kill it. Or at least try to. Anyway, you can guess what happened next, I was family-less. The town instantly put me in a woman's Asylum, thinking I was mad. But that was probably because I stabbed the priest with a piece of broken glass. A six year old taking on an old man in a black robe, how odd. But I did it.

Years had passed, I worked on my tarot readings, star readings, chartings and giving extremely accurate readings to the doctors, nurses and guards outside of the building. Adviced them to do certain things to make their life easier and it worked. By the time I turned eighteen, they let me go on good and helpful behavior. Looking for work, I had stumbled upon the circus. I had talked to the ringleader and even though I was fresh off the funny farm, he took me in after hearing my abilities and past. What a kind gentleman. And all I had to give was my soul. I had nothing left. No family, people had already judged me for being in the asylum and Kale was the only one who had brought me into his business. I'm a spirited girl with good intentions and help out as much as I can for the circus since it is after all, the only home I have. Sometimes, even at late nights, I work till I fall asleep while doing the job.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah if you ******** with the ringleader, staff members and animals, I will be more than happy to show you what grim future you will have.... without the cards.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ The stars
☆ old crystals and books
☆ Le Cirque

My Dislikes

✘ being called crazy in a negative manner
✘ liars
✘ hurtful humans

My Theme Song

☆ Trust all stars by Rasputina

I have my eye on...

☆ If I tell you, I must kill you.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Countess Scarlet

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 pm
Dominic Liam DeVorak
User Image
"In the end, as we fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life? Who will remember your last goodbye? It's the end and I'm not afraid...I'm not afraid to die."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Dominic Liam DeVorak but I prefer to go by Dom. Only very close friends call me Dominic.
I took my first breath on December 26th and the last time I celebrated I had to blow out Twenty Three candles.
Don't be surprised if you find me being alluring. I can avoid being seen if I wish it, though entrancing your mind is my job. I am a convincing person when I want to be and it is easy for me to read people. Outside of stagework, I am quiet and a bit shy. I am a good listener, and give good advice, or so I've been told. I have a strong sense of loyalty. Betrayal has never been a term associated with me. I am faithful, kind, true to my word, and honest. On stage though, that is an entirely different story...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up in a large city with my father until I was nineteen. My mother and two sisters died in a car accident when I was twelve, and my dad was in a heavy state of depression from then on out. I stayed with him as long as I could, helping him cope as best I could. My girlfriend, or so she became at age sixteen, moved in with us, and helped me help him. Eventually, shortly after my nineteenth birthday, he overdosed on pills and had bad alcohol poisoning. It resulted in intensive care and psychological nursing, but he didn't have the strength. He died shortly after. I graduated college early with honors, and went on in a career as a writer. Being a writer I spent a lot of time alone with my thoughts and it began to eat away at me. Nightmares took over and I began to blame myself for my father's death. 'If I had just done this' or 'Maybe if I had said that' kept haunting me until eventually I blammed myself completely. My girlfriend could no longer get through to me and I began to push her away. I became suicidal. I drank a lot. I shut out everything. That is until reality struck again. My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer, and after one year, stopped responding to treatment. She also died. I wanted nothing more than to die after her funeral. I spent five days laying on her grave, immobile. Kale happened upon me on the eve of the sixth night. Having nothing left, I willingly traded him my soul for eternal meaning.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have been part of the Cirque for more than a year now. I've never been happier. I don't have anyone to worry about or look after for once. All I have to worry about are my duties, and those I choose to let into my life. Like Maggie. She is probably the best friend I have. We help each other out and tell each other secrets. It makes me feel great that I have so much less to worry about now. I know it seems a bit selfish but when you've done nothing but worry about everyone else for eleven straight years, go through the heartbreak and pain, then be thrust into this fantasy world where you have no worries is fantastic.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ My Job/Performance
☆ Being friends with Maggie
☆ Having Kale for a boss

My Dislikes

✘ Backstabbers
✘ Troublemakers
✘ Disrespectful People

My Theme Song

☆ In The End by Black Veil Brides

I have my eye on...

☆ No one. It takes a lot to spark my intrigue!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 pm
Gablriel Scerius
User Image
Come here sweet tender girl, let me tell you a tale of a burning love, that will melt your heart and capture your soul.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Gabriel Scerius but I prefer to go by Scerius
I took my first breath on June Sixth and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Twenty Four candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a male
Don't be surprised if you find me being charming. Unlike my counterparts I'm more outgoing and entice the females to come in. Even the one's with attachments on their arms they are the easiest to bring in since of course the men want to see me mess up. My temper is easy to control but of course who wants to control it just don't mess with me when I'm around my element. I do not take kindly to betrayal and my vengeance is never swift so you have been warned.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. With my age I suppose I'm not actually twenty five, I can't actually recall how old I am. I have been in this circus for most of my life though. I didn't sell my soul if that's what you are wondering. I'm actually the same as my friend Kale but at the same time different. His hunger is feed by soul that were violently killed while mine is more of a tantalizing way.
I don't recall a life before being this. Of course I assume I've always been like this from the very beginning. How else would you explain the abilities I have? The fire that I can charm and tame even in those inside of a person heart......Ah yes about my acts and the girls surviving. Do you they really ever go home? Who knows really? Though it does get the girls fired up for my attention.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have no feelings toward the other sex. They are only good for the souls I must consume from them.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ A bright fire
☆ Dancing
☆ Souls

My Dislikes

✘ Messing up an act (which never happens)
✘ Sweets
✘ Being touched

My Theme Song

Burn You Down // Opiate for the Masses

I have my eye on...

☆ Ha do you really think a girl could cool this fire?

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Deathangelle

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:06 pm
Celeste Elizabeth Caldwell
User Image
"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Celeste Elizabeth Caldwell but I prefer to go by Celeste or Little Red
I took my first breath on December, 15th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Nineteen candles.
Don't be surprised if you find me being a happy person. I am friendly towards people, but have a shy side. My temper flares on certain subjects, like when people lie to me, or I see someone getting ganged up on. I can easily make a fool out of myself, because when I get flushed I usually ramble. I'm a people person, although sometimes I have my moments when I want to be alone. I get nervous pretty easily, and when I'm nervous or flushed, I'm usually clumsy. Charm? Nonexistent. People say I can charm them with just a smile? What's that suppose to mean? I'm just smiling, nothing special. My love life is nonexistent, just between you and me, I haven't even kissed a guy before, so don't expect me to be the master of flirting. I tend to worry for others before myself, so I tend to hide my true feelings a lot with a smile.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. My family was pretty inseparable, well except when my brother enlisted in the war over seas. We lived in a small town, we had a large house separated from the rest of the civilization on top of a large hill. Although we lived a bit farther from the town, we were pretty close to the school. I would run there in the mornings, then run all the way home again. When I was seven my mother said I had way too much energy to burn, so she enlisted me in a private gymnastics class. I went there every Thursday, then on Mondays I had ballet lessons at the same place. It was a happy life. My parents worked from home, father had his own business so he was in his office most of the time, and mother was an artist who helped sculpt or paint murals for the town. This was before my brother enlisted in the military. He enlisted when I was fifteen, he had just turned eighteen. I was still taking ballet and gymnastics, I had even started also learning a couple of musical instruments, I guess the fine arts was just in my blood. I was busy with my life, so my brother and I talked when we could, spending the late evenings watching movies or simply having lengthy conversations. Then he had to spend a long time training away from us, I don't remember how long he was gone, I just remember being really happy when he got back.
He spend a month or two at home after training, then he got called out again. My brother told me not to worry, he was going to be fine. Honestly? I don't even know why he was called. I had never heard of the war, why the fighting was going on, I was completely ignorant. I don't remember how long he was gone before we heard the doorbell ring, and the strange man in the uniform was at our door. My mother invited him in, I could see the odd expression on her face she held. Why would she invite a strange man into our house like that? Did she know him?
Mother sent me upstairs, I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't hear the sobs of my mother as she got told the news, I couldn't hear my dad trying to calm her, or ask little questions that matter greatly. That night, my parents called me downstairs. The strange man was gone, and I got the news. I felt my heart sink, like it literally dropped and fell down to the bottom of my stomach and crashed. I didn't cry, I just simply ran out of the house and never looked back. I ran and ran, down the hill, past the town, and kept running. I suppose my father tried to follow me, I was just too fast and it was dark. I suppose I was trying to reach my brother, past the vast waters that separated us.
How far did I run? I ran past the next town, and the town after that. My legs felt like they were going to fall off, pain shot through me every time I took another step, but I kept running. Then I found this place, the circus. It was pouring down rain, thunder and lighting crashed across the sky. I was soaked, and out of it before I reached this place, I wouldn't utter a single word out of my mouth when a woman found me sitting with my head between my knees outside the tent. Let's just say that running so hard brought my past dinner to resurface again, I also had a fever. The woman looked like a circus freak, she asked me who I belonged to, where I was from, but again I wouldn't talk. So she took me inside, took care of me, then I began talking. Talking about how I didn't want to go back, how I couldn't go back, I had ran like a coward. So I stayed at the circus. My gymnastics and dance classes really paid off. Now I'm a performer. I stay because I have no where else to go, this is my home now.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah sometimes I have nightmares, bad nightmares. I dream of watching my brother's death, and usually in my nightmares, his death is never the same. After I have these nightmares, the following day I won't speak. My mouth will be shut. Sometimes this can last a couple days, or just one. Very few people can release me from this mood.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Performing
☆ Sweets
☆ The Rain

My Dislikes

✘ Thunderstorms
✘ Bitter things
✘ I'm kind of scared of the ringmaster.

My Theme Song

☆ Tonight Alive - "Wasting Away"

I have my eye on...

☆ Haha...oh geeze...

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 pm
Angelica Ray Williams
User Image
Dance to my tune, Sing to my melody..... I'll do you no harm as long as you do as I say

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Angelica Ray Williams but I prefer to go by Angel
I took my first breath on November 05 and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Twentycandles.
Don't be surprised if you find me being I'm sweet and caring to those that I trust and get along with. Though I'm conniving, and manipulative to those I don't know and don't trust. I can easily become something that anyone fancy all I need is to get a few details to make your fantasies come true.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Horrible parents? No. Bad childhood? Nope. A perverted family that ruined my innocence for life? Um no. I grew up with an older brother and two kind parents that spoiled her and treated her like a princess. They had the money to spoil their children. I grew up in a the upper class with my brother going to multiple classes to enhance my chances of finding a husband. Dance classes, music classes, and multiply etiquette classes. Owning my own horses and getting all the gowns I wanted or needed. A good life right well its not fun to have everything handed to you.

I was supposed to be home preparing for wedding that I did not to be doing so I ran away. I have no clue how but my brother knew what I was planning and came with me. I had gone to this circus that was mesmerizing the card reader was wonderful and the fire master was the best part to the show. I had to join to be one of the dancers they looked beautiful with the outfits they wore. A few times I'll admit I did gasp and was surprised about what was going on all around me but it was to tempting to deny.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have angel wings tattooed going from my shoulder blades to my lower back.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Sweets
☆ Getting attention
☆ Hanging out with my brother

My Dislikes

✘ Females talking to my brother
✘ Being yelled at
✘ Losing at anything

My Theme Song

Feeling Good

I have my eye on...

☆ What!??! I can't tell you that you silly goose.

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:59 pm
Rodney Jay Williams
User Image
Don't touch what you shouldn't.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Rodney Jay Williams but I prefer to go by R.J Jay
I took my first breath on February 2 and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Twenty three candles.
Don't be surprised if you find me being adventurers. I've always been curious person if I don't know something I will find the information out. I'm super protective of people close to me. I usually don't get pissed of but when I do its a good thing to stay away.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up in the upper class with both my parents and my little sister. Once my sister was born I didn't have to worry about much since everyone focused on her making sure that she was proper and such. I was able to do what ever I wanted. I would try and live the wild life but the one that would lecture me would be my sister. She would show me how each girl was talking to me for their own gain.
About to leave to go meet a date I noticed my sister was sneaking out of the house. Thinking I could go with her for a bit to get it out of her system but I was wrong. She wanted to join the circus and refused to change her mind before I could even really stop her it was to late. Instead of just leaving her and going back home I joined as well.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah never took any dance classes but is super flexible.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Music
☆ Teasing my sister
☆ Not performing

My Dislikes

✘ Getting clinged onto
✘ Smoke
✘ being interrogated

My Theme Song

Whats this?

I have my eye on...

☆ Seriously? Stop being nosy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm
Victor Delrobe Hugo
User Image
"Emotions are more trouble then they are worth"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Victor Delrobe Hugo but I prefer to go by Vic
I took my first breath on December 1st and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out twenty three candles.
Don't be surprised if you find me being somewhat of a recluse. Being close to people is not something I am good, expressing my feelings is just a pain. Its easier to shallow them up and hide them else where while I deal with the real world. Yeah it creates a hollow void which leads into moments of depression or worse, can't really explain it. Why its there and where it comes from, it just leaves me feeling like worthless human being. Has it been crippling? Not really but its draining and sometimes you just want to find an escape by any means necessary. Although aside from this I am a good person, complex and perhaps odd but a good person none the less, anyone will tell you that much. Thinking is also important to me, spend my days doing that, makes work easier. What can I say, never really had anyone to talk too so I look to myself for answers.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up on the streets in a ghetto. Parents really didn't do all to much to provide for me. Father dumped his cash into drugs and drinks, while my mom was and probably still is a whore. Talk about an upbringing. Either way school was hard, family life was hard. I spent what time I could out in the streets away from them, away from everything. Friends were hard to come by, hard to tell who you could trust. Made my mistake in trusting a group back when I started college. Got into drugs and violence, often getting into fights with bullies or those who decided to look down on me. Although things changed, like they always do. Couple of shady situation brought about the idea of change and I am glad it did.

I left home by the time I was seventeen, stole money from my parents and just left to another city. Never looked back on that day even if life was just as shitty as it was back then. At least I was living for myself and no one else. Never did go back to finish high school, waited till I was eighteen to find work and bounce around from place to place. Thing hit a bit of a rough patch, lost my job and home. Old habits die hard and I stole from someone, those at the Lє Ͼɨɍquє Dєs Hoɍɍeuɍs. Not the best idea, I was hunted down like some animal by their ring leader. It didn't end up how I would imagine. Ended up working for them, even if it is b***h work. That brings us to the current date where not much has changed aside that I have stable home for once.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have tried to kill myself before, almost went through but I was stopped, haven't tired it since then but the idea still lurks within my mind and often enough comes up depending on the day. Aside from that I have a few bad habits from drinking to smoking.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Music
☆ Night time
☆ Comfy beds

My Dislikes

✘ His parents
✘ Arrogance
✘ Warm weather

My Theme Song

☆ SONG

I have my eye on...

☆ No one

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: RastkoB

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm
Contessa Lorena VonTassel
User Image
"You dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything?"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Contessa Lorena VonTassel but I prefer to go by Tessa
I took my first breath on May Seventeenth and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Twenty One candles.
Don't be surprised if you find me being optimistic. I am the lighthearted type who lives by my own rules. I am friendly and outgoing, but I am not easily manipulated. I do everything my own way, and refuse to be told how and when to do something. I love to laugh, and have fun. I am adventurous, and love a good challenge. I have a certain 'light' about me or so I've been told. I tend to be described as the life of the party! I don't believe in wasting time. We only live for so long, we need to make it count while we have it!

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born into a family that was active and happy. I had three older brothers and three older sisters, me being the baby of seven. We were all very close knit. The boys were triplets, then a few years later, the girls came out as triplets. I wasn't expected, and there were a lot of complications, but I turned out alright and everyone loved me all the same. I attended a private school and graduated with honors. I can play a few instruments but I prefer singing. My brothers all joined the military, and they write regularly. My sisters all decided to go to beauty school, and they do the same. I don't know what I want to do with my life yet, but I am working on figuring it out. For now I am traveling around, seeing new things and going to new places. Taking life one day at a time!
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago. They say I won't live to see the age of twenty two. They guess I have about a year left. I suppose that is why I am the way I am. I don't like to waste time. You never know just how much you have left. I don't get sad about my condition, it just drives me to attempt the impossible.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Socializing
☆ Exploring
☆ Enjoying Little Things

My Dislikes

✘ Depression
✘ Anger
✘ Sadness

My Theme Song

☆ King Of Anything by Sarah B.

I have my eye on...

☆ I try to keep that wall up. I don't want to drag someone down.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff