Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Dont you love fire season? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in a area prone to fire?
  yep
  nope
  not sure
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:45 am
ShadowedMoonlight

I saw that on the news! A lot of people are really grateful.

Aus and NZ love to hate each other. But it is all in a very brotherly fasion, and thats what I like about it. Because although we fight, we are brothers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am
Sagebomb
ShadowedMoonlight

I saw that on the news! A lot of people are really grateful.

Aus and NZ love to hate each other. But it is all in a very brotherly fasion, and thats what I like about it. Because although we fight, we are brothers.
It's a lot of fun, and it's such a clear sibling relationship it's fantastic. We pick on eachother constantly, but we always have eachothers' backs when push comes to shove. There's a genuine sense of fondness and camaraderie behind the teasing. I've always really liked the relationship dynamic, it's such a sincere reflection of family on an international scale.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am
ShadowedMoonlight
It's a lot of fun, and it's such a clear sibling relationship it's fantastic. We pick on eachother constantly, but we always have eachothers' backs when push comes to shove. There's a genuine sense of fondness and camaraderie behind the teasing. I've always really liked the relationship dynamic, it's such a sincere reflection of family on an international scale.

Yeah exactly, it works because it is like a family thing, which means even if either side makes a mistake, you can over look it which is good. But at the same time you can still have independant views.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfHoXwwypk

Last year we had TONS of fires during the summer. Now it's about time that it starts happening again. It's so dry here, and it's windy on top of it. The fires were just a few miles from HSB, the ground is STILL black and charred from when ti happened. :<

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 am
Citrus Novii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfHoXwwypk

Last year we had TONS of fires during the summer. Now it's about time that it starts happening again. It's so dry here, and it's windy on top of it. The fires were just a few miles from HSB, the ground is STILL black and charred from when ti happened. :<

That vid dosent look that fast for many of the bush fires I know of. but yeah fire moves and spreads really fast, and exponentially until one of its three needs runs out (Fuel/oxygen/heat)

Yep fire is crazy, luckily wild fire hasnt gotten too close to us (though a house close by has burnt badly (and mainly been repaired) but that was just a normal house fire). But yeah I know of several areas I could go not to far away just to see charcoal graveyards. Though the main ones I know of I believe now have growth breaking through them which is nice.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff