Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Walking between Time [Shadow x Princess]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the bag on my lap, and my head leaning against the cold rail, Exhaustion has taken over my whole body from a long day at School. I had never known schools in Japan were much harder than my old school back in America. I also hated to wear the short skirts, long legging socks and the fancy clogs for school.....I just wanted to wear a sweater, t-shirt, jeans, and Reebok shoes. Simple and covers everything. My ears were filled with noises from people speaking fluent Japanese and the traffic going by this slow-moving bus. All I ever want is to go home and hope to god tomorrow will be a better day, and maybe if I can wear men clothing. My head was filled with many memories of the past that I missed dearly. My old friends, teachers, neighborhood, and the atmosphere of the area. I hated this place: It is crowded, too many people, and very strict teachers. Before I can even imagine beating the hell out of my teachers, the bus comes to a complete stop and the speaker emits a noise, "Kawasaki Shrine, Kawasaki Shrine". That was my stop.

I slowly stood up and paid the driver before exiting to get to my new home. Apparently, it belonged to my ancestor's from my Mother's side until the 1800's when they lost the home to the Westerners (That's Me). Now it is back with us and my Mother is ever so delighted. I do understand the need to be where her ancestors walked, but it is ridiculous to drag me into this crap. Leaving my friends and neighbors behind for a stupid old house. When I first take my foot into the house, I can already hear my Mom calling for me to 'come here'. As I did, she already had something for me to do. "Can you go to the shed over there and get me a vase that should be decked in red? I heard there is a festival coming soon and I plan on using it to put a flower on it."

I groan but I nodded and left to go to the shed. The darkness engulfed the whole area which made it hard to see. I could not believe I am doing this for my single mother. I can understand she is heartbroken from a divorce but why does she ask me to do this instead of doing this by herself? I hope she knows I have a LOT of homework! I shrug my shoulders and slowly entered, putting my hands out to make sure I do not hit anything...but instead of being careful, I felt a soft spot and my whole leg fell through the hole of the shed. I emit a short scream before just moaning from the short scare. "God Damn it, It's now breaking apart. I do not know why she cannot just do this by herself! s**t!" I growl in much anger as my hand supported my weight by pushing on the wooden floor to get back up. But instead, my hand went through the wood and the whole area around me emitted a purple glow. I yelled out a bloods-curling scream as I fell through the purple light. Everything then soon turned White.

((First attempt of Dark Romance...I apologize if it ain't good. Also you can guess that this is inspired by Inuyasha. I promise I will make the plot VERY unique so that it doesn't sound like Inuyasha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Traveling through Time has been a popular theory for everyone alike for many years. The ability to go to the future...the ability to go to the past and see how the people lived, and be a part of history. But it has been a fantasy for everyone, even scientists. Scientists have said the only way to go to the future was to be frozen in ice, but you can never go to the past. Well...until now.

Tasha Kawasaki is an American-born Girl, and always has been. Well...until she had to move. She had lived in a small, average town in New Mexico for 17 years of her life. But when a nasty divorce kicks in, her mother couldn't afford the house and finds out the Kawasaki shrine was being sold for a very low price. So after she sold her house to pay for the airfare and buys the house, Tasha is offcially living in Japan. Pissed off, Tasha misses her friends, teachers, and the nice neighborhood she was used to. Now she deals with traffic, men wanting her to be skinny, strict teachers wanting her to follow the dress code (I.E: Short skirts), and now she has to go through her senior year ALL OVER AGAIN! (Just for the semester).

She is far off pissed off after this, but she tries to stay calm so her mother can be happy. So for the summer, she was taught now to speak japanese and the manners of the culture (Though she rebels a little bit). Now with knowledge, she goes to school (dressing the way she wants to dress). But only a week has passed before she does a favor for her mother to go get a 'certain' vase from the shed. Instead of getting a vase, she gets sucked into a vortex and now falls into the fuedal era many MANY Centuries ago. (Imagine Inuyasha then you may get it). With no way of going home, she is now considered 'Lost'.

________ is a Kitsune Demon. The village that resides close to his cave knows him VERY well. In fact, every 50 years, he sents out one of his small minion (to be his eyes, like the Siamosho to Naraku) to choose a bride. It was the usual for everyone (except the village: They hate it), except the lost traveler (AKA: Tasha). Not even knowing it, the minion finds Tasha and finds her to be.... 'interesting' and decides to bring her in. The village seemed happy to do that, but not Tasha since she is VERY confused on what's happening. Now face-to-face with this demon, she tries to put up a bargain that if she find a way home, she'll be his bride. He agrees and decides to travel with her to meet a priestess who will tell her how to get home, and who summoned her to this world. With that in mind, Tasha not only has to deal with the fact she is in a different era, but now she has to deal with a womanizing, disgusting kitsune demon who thinks she is his.

Will she ever get home? How will she deal with the fact that she is in a different world? And what about the kitsune boy? Will he go alone with her back home? Or will she be able to escape his clutches.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm
Rules:

oo1. [the basics] Do not god mod. I am the over lord of this Roleplay, so listen to what I says. c: And since I am underage (I AM ONLY 17! So close....) So we will do timeskips if there are any 'events' between our characters happen (It is a dark romance so....I expect it to happen). Follow the guild rules, and gaia ToS. Don't know them? Look them up and read them.
Don't steal anything on this thread. I've worked hard on this, so please respect me, oh and respect everyone else too. No text talk. Ever.

oo2. [posting requirements] Please be as active as possible. I know we all have lives, heck I have one too. But I manage. Please make
your posts pretty. Only pictures and colored font are good for me. Give people something to work with, that means no one liners. At least five sentences per post.
Please don't stray far from the personality and background of your character. Thank you. c: BTW: I WANT the Profile Pmed to me with the subject being Inuyasha...THANKIES.

nina lunalesca
I CREDIT THIS PROFILE TO NINA LUNALESCA! YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THE PROFILE! SO.....I DO NOT GET CREDIT FOR THIS!

:

[»]True Name:
[»]Nicknames:
[»]Race:

:

[»]Age:
[»]Gender:
[»]Sexuality:
[»]Build:

:

[→]Major Personality Traits:
[»]
[»]
[»]
[»]
[»]

[→] Likes:
[»]
[»]
[»]
[»]
[»]

[→] Dislikes:
[»]
[»]
[»]

[»]Bad Habits:
[»]Good Habits:
[→]Biography:
[»]

[→]Abilities:

[»]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 pm
:

[»]True Name: Latasha Kawasaki
[»]Nicknames: Tasha
[»]Race: Werewolf/Mermaid Hybrid (She doesn't know of this yet)

: Human Form (Her true appearance)
Mermaid Form (Whatever shirts she is wearing before becoming a mermaid, is what she has on...and her hair DOES NOT turn Blonde)
Wolf-Demon Form (With Red Eyes)

[»]Age: Turning 18 in a week
[»]Gender: Female
[»]Sexuality: Straight
[»]Build: Medium, most are muscle

:

[»] Sympathetic
[»] Independent
[»] Stubborn
[»] Quiet (unless spoken or when she wants to defend herself/others)
[»] Protective

[→] Likes:
[»] Arts (Writing, Drawing, Dancing, Singing, Reading, Music)
[»] Dogs (Especially Wolves and Foxes)
[»] Cats (Tigers, Cheetahs, Leapords, etc.)
[»] Food (Who doesn't? XD)
[»] Day-Dreaming

[→] Dislikes:
[»] Being Touched (especially from Perverts)
[»] Injustice
[»] Insects

[»]Bad Habits: She tends to forget things sometimes, this is due to her Autism she was diagnosed with as a child. This results in her forgetting what has been told to her and can mix up orders. She also has a tendancy to wander off alone when she is bored or when she thinks you are following her. Another bad habit is getting distracted, it can be with music, children, etc. But she would have to be reminded many times.
[»]Good Habits: She is always willing to help people, and give people a benefit of a doubt. But once you break it again...she does not give you another benefit. It is ONLY once. She is also known to take care of people (I.E: Cooking, Cleaning, etc.) and give a helping hand not expecting payment.
[→]Biography:
[»] (Read the two posts above to know more about her)

[→]Abilities:

[»] Since she is a Mermaid, she would be able to stay in the water longer and swim faster than an average being. Her Wolf abilities is being able to talk to animals, and run VERY fast. (She can't use wolf scents ability due to being a mermaid). Her powers will not be awakened until she turns 18.

Princess Sana-Chan
:

[»]True Name: Blake Raine
[»]Nicknames: Demon King
[»]Race: Kitsune Demon

Normal Demon Form
Full Demon Form

[»]Age: 18
[»]Gender: Male
[»]Sexuality: Bisexual
[»]Build: Strong

:

[»] Very dominating and intimidating
[»] A calm and ideal leader
[»] Unpredictable and mysterious
[»] Lecherous and perverted around beautiful women
[»] Lonely and sad

[→]Likes:
[»] Warm weather
[»] His demons
[»] Beautiful women
[»] Music
[»] Beautiful things {Clothing and Jewelry}

[→]Dislikes:
[»] Stupid people that disobey him
[»] Ugly women
[»] Snow

[»]Bad Habits: Around beautiful women, he's perverted and lecherous
[»]Good Habits: He's a very ideal leader
[→]Biography:
[»] As a child, he was raised and bred as a leader to his people, his mother had passed away because a demon hunter killed her. His father did all he could before his death to make sure his son, Blake, was prepared for his role a Demon King. Upon his death, his father told him to find a mate and protect her with his life, no matter what. Blake picked up the role as Demon King and turned his empire into a prosperous place, his people loved him because he was a very good leader. They brought him food and everything, he gave them their share of profits. Now, he looks for a bride, to fulfill his fathers' wish.

[→]Abilities:
[»] He's talented with magic, strength, and all weapons. He can craft weapons. He's very intimidating, so many demons bow down before him without him having to subdue them into submission.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

Latasha Kawasaki: Wolf/Mermaid Hybrid

OOC;; you do not have to do a pretty post, I care about the effort of a post (no one-liners XD)
    On the vast lands of greenary and the seas of flowers swaying around the wind, there laid a girl with her head tilted to the side. Her brown hair lit up when the sun hit them and her clothes signified she did not belong in the world she is in right now. She wore a White-Silver T-Shirt that had a face of a White Siberian Tiger. Along with that, she wore a Black Jacket Vest with a hood on it. She wore black boot-cut jeans that were tight on the waist but loose on the legs. Her shoes consisted of Black K-Swiss shoes with black socks on, designed with red tiger stripes. Her brown hair was a little messy but not enough to tear it apart to get it silky smooth. She wakes up slowly as the noises around her made her confused since she lived in the city. Tasha slowly sits up and rubs her head as she now grew a headache. Her eyes open wide when now she realizes she is not home. "Oh No...." She immediately got to her feet and sped down through the hill. Her mind raced as the thought of her maybe being kidnapped was in there like a bee buzzing around a flower.

After running a few minutes, she bends down with her hands against her legs...trying to regain herself as she was now tired and panted. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she soon hears voices from the other-side of the bushes. She soon jumps out to only make her feel even more terrified. It was a village full of people who were working on the fields and also seemed to be tending to things. As shocked as she was, the villagers were shocked to see someone like her. She blinked a few times as the people stared at her. The villagers didn't know if this person was a demon...or a foreigner. "Uhhh....hi?" She speaks in the best she could in Japanese. The people soon see she was a foreigner and didn't think of her as a threat, so they went back to work. She felt relief, but will soon realize that trouble is not far.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm
¥ - Demon Swarm - ¥

User Image

The Demon Swarm appeared in the distance, they were coming back after a very long travel through the many days and nights, searching for an ideal mate for their Lord. They had come up empty, it was very troublesome. The Lord will be very upset, he was growing tired and getting impatient. They were merged together as one major fire demon, but could break off into 250 different types of demons. They traveled faster as one demon, so they decided to do that. They were quickly heading towards the village, that was nearest to the empire of their Lord. They spotted a strange aura and only one thought ran through their minds..'Interesting..' They headed for the village. The many villagers noticed how close the demon swarm was to the village, they blinked their eyes and spoke amongst themselves about if the King was interested in one of their villagers. Yet, they all retreated into their houses, for fear of giving up their daughters to the King. The village was instantly empty and isolated, as if no one was there in the first place, leaving the girl standing there all alone.

250 Demons Total - All Elementals

ShadowStream-chan

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 am
Princess Sana-Chan

Latasha Kawasaki: Wolf/Mermaid Hybrid

OOC;;
    "Is there something I am not aware of?" She asked herself as she started seeing some sort of flame that was above her, dashing through the air. Tasha had only one thing going on her head, and it was a: what the hell am I getting myself into? She could only stand there and blink in amusement before being able to lift her foot from the ground to start walking. Everything around her was now dull and empty, which gave her the advantage on looking around to see what was going on. "Boy, people do work ward to make it look like the 'very old' days." She whispers to no one, partically unsure on where she was anyways. Tasha did however realize that her phone was still in her pocket.

"Oh Good! Maybe I can figure out how to get home." She grins as she tries dialing numbers to reach her home, but the attempt failed. Shocked, she tried again...only to fail. "What the-?! Why can't I get through?!" She growls irritatedly as the sight of the 'fire' up on the sky was still seen. Tasha stares, wondering how people were able to do that. "Wow...nice graphics....or stunt." She tipped her head curiously, wondering what trick it would use. But now wasn't the time: "I better find a way home now..." She soon sprints off through the village square to find a hint of where she might be, and if there was a way home.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games