Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
MMA- Art of Combat III

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROUND ONE. FIGHT!
  FATALITY
  BABALITY
  Fwiendship ~
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm
Sooo, last night I went to some amateur MMA fights with my boyfriend. It was pretty awesome. It's actually illegal in NYS for professional, but his coach has worked to get fights here and has been contacting state people with its positive impact on the community, financially...etc.

We were actually able to make our way down on the floor to see everything (mostly) better. The two title fights were pretty awesome, though a lot of the guys from his gym didn't win. But still, it was good competition, and a lot of fun. Now he's thinking of getting back in shape and wanting to try an amateur fight at least once. So prouds. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm
I would love to see one of those fights up close.
I hate watching them on television though~ Very unexciting.

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 pm
Ahh yes, the peak of homo-erotica

Muscly-sweaty guys competing to see who gets top.

But I have never really been a big fan of fighting as a sport. I mean its okay, you need to be strong, skilled, and able to take blows. I can appreciate the fittness and skill, but its just not really my thing.

That said...rugby...with hard hits combined with the aim of moving a ball around....that is art emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 am
Sagebomb
Ahh yes, the peak of homo-erotica

Muscly-sweaty guys competing to see who gets top.

But I have never really been a big fan of fighting as a sport. I mean its okay, you need to be strong, skilled, and able to take blows. I can appreciate the fittness and skill, but its just not really my thing.

That said...rugby...with hard hits combined with the aim of moving a ball around....that is art emotion_kirakira
Women do it too you know. One of the girls from the gym (who's in her mid 20's) is actually undefeated (6 or 7 fights) and about to go pro. Cool if it's not your thing.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 pm
Ginhi~kun
Women do it too you know. One of the girls from the gym (who's in her mid 20's) is actually undefeated (6 or 7 fights) and about to go pro. Cool if it's not your thing.

True, but like most womens sports it dosent get anywhere near as much coverage sadly. How many women sports are there in america which gets massive nation wide following?

But thats cool ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 am
Sagebomb

True, but like most womens sports it dosent get anywhere near as much coverage sadly. How many women sports are there in america which gets massive nation wide following?

But thats cool ^_^
Yeah -_-
I honestly don't even hear about pro women's sports (or non pro) very often. Maybe the WNBA? Oh wells ;-;

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 am
Citrus Novii
I would love to see one of those fights up close.
I hate watching them on television though~ Very unexciting.
I get pretty pumped either way. It's like I wanna fight somebody too ;-;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:59 pm
Ginhi~kun
Yeah -_-
I honestly don't even hear about pro women's sports (or non pro) very often. Maybe the WNBA? Oh wells ;-;

Yeah, basically womens sport just isnt a thing in current society...

Aka....Wow that women is the world champ....She might even be pretty good if she was a man, or in the mans league....

Because when leagues open to either sex seldom do women get close to the top. And most people only care about the best overall.

Though in NZ (though I havent heard much about them recently), the "Silver ferns" get a lot of coverage, which is the NZ netball team. And netball is a girls sport. And then we also have a few individual athletes who get quite a bit of coverage because they are world champs (even if in sports such as shotput XD)  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers