Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm
<> Treestar tilted his head as a thought grabbed him << And actually, y'know, it's kind of a sucky place to play hide and seek... Except if you can hide under the sand and I can't do that...>>

"Oh.. Hmph. Well." Tambrey seemed to fight with herself over how to phrase something. "The internet's kind 'f... I mean, sometimes the stuff y' can get from there is just something someone has 'heard' and then enough people think it's a thing... I mean... There's a lot of... stuff and... A lot of the time I don't think people have put the same level of thought 'r research or taken enough time over the stuff they post online." She spouted out suddenly, and immediately looked apologetic for it.
"... I mean, I just really like books, but that's also a... y'know, a thing." Still, she 'salvaged' her outburst, in her mind, a little bit with her last comments. "I really am grateful for this list. I can't wait to read these; it's been... awhile since I've had a, um, 'reading list'." There was a bit of a grin. "It's neat."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm
the Pikachu said with a frown. The park in Sandalwood had a sandbox, so she knew what sand was, but somewhere that only ever had sand ever? Yeah, that sounded really boring. She stuck her tongue out to express her displeasure.

The former breeder grinned at Brey's obvious dislike of internet-based research. "Well, it's good you have a list now, hm? That said, they might even have some of those books available online, but I know I much prefer holding a book in my hands and turning the pages myself. I much prefer reading a book in my hands than looking up something on the internet."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:53 pm
<> Treestar agreed readily <>

"Oh very good." Tambrey nodded energetically, her own grin a little more prevalent, eyes a little brighter "An actual book is so much better. I mean... the pages and holding them... Even how they smell- new or old- is just... just a really nice thing." She hoped, almost immediately, that that wouldn't seem too weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 pm
she agreed slowly, thoughtfully, Meadows sounded far superior to this 'desert' that Treestar spoke of.

"I know exactly what you mean," Abigail replied reassuringly with a nod, sensing a bit of Brey's uncertainty. "Actual books are so much better. Anyway," she went on after a brief pause and a smile, "I'd better be on my way before I give Duncan too much time to brood, and let you go finish your visit. I wish you the best of luck with your research, though, and I hope you don't have too much trouble finding any of those books."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 am
<> Treestar stated what might have been an obvious fact. <>
He blinked and looked up at his trainer as he caught some shift in purpose.
<> He sounded a bit disappointed. <>

Well that was a relief; Tambrey smiled back as Abigail said she understood. Her eyes widened a little and she nodded quickly, not wanting to hold up the other woman's search for her pokémon.
"Oh, um, yes. Sorry to keep you but I am very grateful, thank you. It was really nice to meet you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff