Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
My tablet ; n; (aqnd all my other computing devices!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 pm
It's power plug port died.... so now it wont charge now I need to send it in for repair, in the mean time I also have a broken computer I need to repair, a broken laptop I found out I can repair and a 3DS I need to pay for from my sister....

Fawk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:38 am
Gutted, I am on the 3rd power cord/adapter for this computer, but luckily the port itself and inside has always been fine.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 am
x.x Jeez. I hope you can get them fixed soon and for cheap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 am
Fixing everything will probably run 300 dollars total, give or take.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 am
My laptop's power cord bit the dust as well a little while back. I had to keep swapping out with other people's. Fortunately, everyone I spend time with has the same model laptop (somehow...not sure how we managed to do that independently), so it wasn't as big of a problem as it could have been to get replaced. And the replacement cord was only $8 or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 am
It is 7am...

See i need a screen, a hard drive and a power plug, not cord, all of these require the gadgets in question be taken apart..... I has not this skill, and the laptop screen thing will be an adventure.... the Hard drive my sister's BF can do (I hope) and the plug is mail in since i still ahs warranty.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 am
Uuuughghghghgh crappy luck right there. :<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:45 pm
My laptop is on its third power cord or something. It's not getting any more because it is literally broken. See, it was a tablet PC before that word went mainstream and started to mean something else. This laptop has a stylus and a swivel screen. Part of the connection to the swivel part at the screen's base is broken, so I can't really spin it anymore or I will break it all of the way. I can't use it too safely as a laptop or the screen will collapse forward or backward pretty violently. It's a desktop computer now, with the base raised to cool it and the screen propped at a partially safe angle. Obsolescence is the best. I have a laptop that is rapidly getting worse and worse, and I really don't want to give it up.

DMS, I hope that all goes well. 300 doesn't sound unreasonable, since it's multiple technological bits, including a 3DS. It's not cheap, either.  

thedenomerator

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm
I know it is reasonable for all of them but I just hate to spend the money...  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games