Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
New long term goal.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 am
And by long term I mean several years down the road...

A Murphy (Wall) Bed.

Now I could go for the cheap (at $2,000) vertical kind that is simple and stuff.... But where is the fun in that?

What I really want, is the wall bed workdesk combo! Namely this bad a** piece of furniture!

User Image

As pictured price would be around $8,500.

What I intend to do (maybe, feel free to try and talk me out of it) is PAY OFF MY DAMNED DEBTS I currently have. And then THEN! Close most fo my credit accounts when I can except maybe two of them(curretnly, to my shame, I have four(five if you count the Vet tab)). One of the ones to keep will be my US bank Credit Card which I will work on "levelling up" (increasing credit limit) until I can afford the big whammy. Maybe a slightly smaller whammy but still... I WANT EET. ; 0;

I wish there were a way to not look at stuff i wanna buy besides my own (lack of) will power.... becasue looking at them makes me get delusions of grandeur and cravings for money to gush out my bank's arteries....

At least the Desk/bed combo would be ya know... kinda worth it. AND USEFUL! 8D

-weeps in a corner-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 am
I guess Im lucky that I have no real material drive. I am happy (and kinda used to) living out of a back pack (hiking size though). Basically as long as I have clothes, basic resources, enough money to survive, and my laptop (need my laptop) and a camera. I am happy.

And when I land my job and go to canada thats basically what I will take with me, to live out of for the year.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 am
I am such a material person, I hate it yet I can't seem to break myself of it....

Maybe if I were less depressed in general I would get less of a "WOOT" feeling from buying sutff? Ya know the shoppers high....

I dunno maaaang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 am
O.O It's fancy looking.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 am
How come you wants a Murphy bed instead of a traditionalish one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 am
Becasue my room is only 8 feet wide? My TWIN sized mattress takes up just over a third of my floor space and if I had a murph I'd be able to have a full mattress again. :3  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 am
That's a cool bed. I'm actually in the process of trying to get rid of a bunch of my possessions (cause I have entirely too many). ^_^;
If I had a bed like that lying around, I would totally send it your way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 pm
That does look like an awesome piece of furniture. I hope that one day it is yours.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces