Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
D e v i l ' s . 1 x 1 . S e a r c h

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

D e v i l ' s xx 1 x 1 xx S e a r c h

Hello, I am XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX, although just call me Devil. I am a fun and creative female. I love to write and show how fun and wild I can be. Majority of my partners always enjoy keeping me around for that reason, plus I am not a scary person. I am seventeen, taken, bi-sexual with no certain preference of one gender over the other. I love to sing and dance even! I have my own styles -- a little bit pinky with a little flare of color X3 Oh! My real name is Veronica, but nobody ever remembers that so my nickname is Ronnie.

I am semi-literate to literate writer. I can write from three sentences up to about five through eight paragraphs. I prefer to match my partners post the best I can. I play males and females - real and anime pictures. I love pretty posts and I only post in guilds / forums. I don't go to private messages, I lose track easily, and I enjoy to look back over the role-play at a later time.

I have a list of ideas that I will give out. I do straight, yuri, and yaoi.

I want to have at least two role-plays in this guild to start with.

0 // 2 role-plays ** Will update if anyone is interested and the role-play actually starts.

I will at least post once a day, possibly more depending on if I am on. I do have a boyfriend who hates my time on gaia and will get all mad at me, but I will post as much as I can.

List of ideas -- Just quote and tell me what you like :

Photographer x Model
Rebel Guy(or girl) x Goodie Two Shoes
Bully x Victim
Cheater x Boyfriend
Sex Addict x Best friend
Best friends
Siblings - (Or step siblings)
Prince(ss) x Peasant
Rich City Boy x Farm Girl
Runaways
Stranded on an island
Famous Guy x High School Girl
Chat Site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques)
Drug Addict x Nerd
Zombie Apocalypse
Long Lost Best Friends/Lovers
Gamers
Trapped in Haunted House
Pirates
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Exes Meeting Again
Single Parents
Star x Non Fan
Fairy x Human
Mage x Templar
Demon x Angel
Guardian Angel x Human
Vampire x Human Servant
Vampire Demon Prince(ss) x Guardian
Arranged Marriage between different races

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

I would love to rp with you. I'm literate, and on most of the time after school.
I usually play the female, but I can switch.
I would love to do the Star x Nonfan,or the Rich City Boy x Farm girl.
I've never done either of them before and would love to try it.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 pm
SmilesWithHim

Well hello there. ^^
If you play female mostly, I will play male for you. If you are more comfortable playing that role I won't make you play the other gender.
Alright, those ideas are my favorite ones. I don't really have plots for either of them, normally my partners like to wing it, but I can think up something for you if you'd like.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

We could brainstorm.
I've been watching a Korean Drama lately that kind of sparks an idea for the Rich City x Farm Girl.
The farm girl actually has a certain talent, and get's a scholarship to a school for the rich. The rich city boy is actually very popular, and has a lot of power because his family is one of the richest and biggest families in the country.
The farm girl doesn't fall for his charisma, and insults him for picking on the lower class people.
This causes the girl to get bullied, and the City boy to open his eyes because he's never been talked to like that before. He's used to people bowing down to his every command. It's kind of like the Korean Drama: Boys Over Flowers.
An idea for the Star X Nonfan could also be a sort of school based RP, where the star, wanting a normal life, transfers to a private school. This could be where the two meet, and the star starts getting attracted to the Nonfan because it's a challenge, or something.
I don't know. Those are my ideas. Critique.
What would you like to do? c:

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas