Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
New Ginhi things.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay things.
  =D
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:47 pm
So, I have an apartment. Haven't moved all in quite yet, and the official move in day is the 15th. One bedroom, out in a more rural area that's actually closer to my work. It's kind of like a duplex - the landlord/family lives in the house - and there's like an apartment attached. It just looks like a regular house. But it's awesome. I have my own garage (YEAS) and the only amenity that I have to worry about is electric (have to call them soon)! Apparently it's like < $50 a month though, so I'm not super worried. I'll also have to get the Internets set up sometime this week too. Buuuuut the landlord (Sherrie) said I could just use theirs for a couple of days while I get mine set up. They are super nice. When I was moving in things yesterday with my friend, she invited us over for treats 'cause they were having a little celebration for Valentine's day. She's middle aged, and also works for the state =D. Her husband travels on weekdays for his job, and they have a step/daughter that lives with them too (she's like 16). And they have adorable doggies, of the English Springer Spaniel variety. Anyway, I'll have to post pictures when it's more furnished, but I made an adult purchase and got my own bed =DD

It's a queen, and lovely. The frame magically matches my dressers. Win. The boyfriend helped me move them today (which was a tiring experience, but fruitful). So basically that's what I've been doing since Wednesday - which is why I've kind of gone off the radar a bit. Body/mind is kinda warn, but super excited. ____^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 am
Awesome! I hope your move goes smoothly. It sounds like a really nice place, too. Congratulations on the place and the bed!  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:48 am
Ginhi~kun
but I made an adult purchase and got my own bed =DD

0_o....I really read that wrong, though the following context was good XD.

Glad your new place sounds good. Sounds like the sort of person you want to keep on yourside Sounds like it should be a nice stable place ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 pm
enjoy  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points