10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 am
I got no one to play with sad
Anyone wanna play with me? smile

My aim is crap! >.< been on combat training lately! Lol

Any tips for a girl who doesn't play FPS and uses assault rifles and concussion? I also use reflex =P

Also.. What's ur least favorite map/s?
I hate Carrier and drone! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:02 am
Bloody Sapphire

Any tips for a girl who doesn't play FPS and uses assault rifles and concussion? I also use reflex =P

I will! I will! razz

As for tips, just keep at it and find what's most comfortable for you.
You'll eventually find it and start wracking up points :3
(I just found mine, it only took like 3 months. . .)

You know, I used to HATE carrier. Not so much now. The key to any map is just finding the spot that caters to your strengths and weaknesses. On carrier, it's best to stick on the one side with the long hallway. It's easy to acquire targets and harder for them to catch you off guard. Stay away from the center of the map. Really crazy killzone.  

Usaga

Bloody Sapphire

Friendly Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm
Usaga
Bloody Sapphire

I will! I will! razz

You know, I used to HATE carrier. Not so much now. The key to any map is just finding the spot that caters to your strengths and weaknesses. On carrier, it's best to stick on the one side with the long hallway. It's easy to acquire targets and harder for them to catch you off guard. Stay away from the center of the map. Really crazy killzone.

Lol I was playing with you and micheal all day yesterday! XD or night I should say. Lol

Oh what hallway? The one on the side? O.o
I normally stick to the corners now. Lolita will run up and down that one side and see if I can shoot people. Lol

Got any tips for drone? I literally just stick to the helicopter place cuz if I go anywhere else I am a sitting duck! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm
I love Drone. Carrier sucks. Although since I got the DLC, it's pretty much all I play. I have great aim, but my reflexes are so slow that by the time I see the enemy player, they've already killed me. sad I've been playing fps for a very long time and my reflexes won't get any faster.  

Wes Kraven

Usaga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:42 pm
Drone, snipers tend to keep an eye down the center of the map. It's usually better to stick inside the large building if you have trouble with them. The automatic doors are good indicators since if there isn't a teammate near, you know it's an enemy behind the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:53 pm
Bloody Sapphire
Usaga
Bloody Sapphire

I will! I will! razz

Lol I was playing with you and micheal all day yesterday! XD or night I should say. Lol

I normally stick to the corners now. Lolita will run up and down that one side and see if I can shoot people. Lol

Got any tips for drone? I literally just stick to the helicopter place cuz if I go anywhere else I am a sitting duck! >.<

That's what everyone does. It's the one place I know I can find a kill cause everyone hides on the helipad.  

Wes Kraven

Bloody Sapphire

Friendly Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 am
Wes Kraven
Bloody Sapphire
Usaga
Bloody Sapphire

I will! I will! razz

That's what everyone does. It's the one place I know I can find a kill cause everyone hides on the helipad.

Lol not when I play! XD
I can usually be fine in that area. If I get killed I will either try to reclaim my place or stalk out the copter pad. Lol but I will not go into that crazy building!! With all those doors.. I get lost in there and murdered! XD

Oh BTW I love your name!! Wes worked with Robert to make Freddy Krueger!! heart <3  
Dark legion network (PS3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games