Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:58 pm
Goddamn he was smooth. "Seraphine," he repeated, smiling. Sure sounded like a name some rich parents would give their heiress. This was just about too good to be true; there had to be a catch somewhere. "I'd say something about seraphs and angels, but I'm sure you've heard it all before." He paused to draw from his drink. "So, Sera," he leaned just slightly into her, watching her with a gaze that was almost sidelong, "you live around here, or do you just come out for this scene?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:59 pm
It sounded like a name some rich parents would give their heiress because it was a name her rich parents had given their heiress. But then, that was back when they were rich.

When he repeated her name, she smiled into her glass as she took another sip from it. Mmm, whatever was in it, it was good. It was making her feel good, too, although she still had a pretty decent alcohol tolerance. It'd take more than this to get her drunk, if that was his intention. Really, though, as long as she could keep looking at his eyes, she didn't mind one bit if he wanted her a little drunk.

Also she had heard it all before, but instead of affirming so she merely laughed a bit instead. Saying 'why yes, I have heard it all before' would probably not be well received.

Contact. Four senses.

"Not in this area, but I do live in Camphoreon," she affirmed as she held her glass delicately, her pinky finger detached from it - old habits die hard - and she bent her knee to touch the toe of her shoe to the floor. She may or may not have been attempting to casually brush her leg against his. "What about you, Nate?" She asked lightly as she lifted her glass again, and peered at him over the rim. Ohh yes, tonight was turning out to be very enjoyable. Very enjoyable indeed.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm
It was some pretty good vodka for just house liquor. He'd played it off like some cool kid who didn't need to worry about how much the drinks cost, so he couldn't just start pinching pennies now… Hopefully this chick was as valuable as she made herself out to be. He couldn't afford to set his savings back too far.

By grace of self-control and alcohol, none of these worries manifested in his expression, and Nate shifted to cross his ankles, returning Seraphine's brief contact in kind. "I work down by the boardwalk," he said, nursing his drink, "but I commute from Jinko." A bald-faced lie, but he was at least familiar enough with Jinko from working there that he could pass it off. Besides, Ambergris native just wasn't the kind of image he wanted to project. "You like it around here? I've been considering renting a flat or something, shorten the commute, but…" He shrugged with an air of casual ambivalence.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm
If Sera had any inkling of Nate's intentions, she would have been extremely offended. Luckily for him, however, she remained entirely clueless. She was, on the other hand, noting the two sets of drinks and was wondering if he was indeed going to order them a third later on. Sera wasn't too keen on getting drunk tonight, honestly, so she sipped at her drink just as slowly. If he wanted her drunk, he'd have to wait a while.

"Oh, really?" She asked, brows raising slightly. The boardwalk was cool - it implied that he had a similarly cool job by the boardwalk. However, the length of the trip made her frown lightly. "Jinko? Isn't that kind of far to commute?" He probably paid hell in gas that way, if he drove.

His question earned a soft hum in thoughtful response, and she shifted again to lean into him lightly as she took another slow sip of her drink. "I like living here, but then again I haven't really lived anywhere else. Vacations and trips of course, but I've always lived here in Camphoreon," she finished with a light shrug that somehow managed to brush her arm against his.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm
"Oh yeah," he laughed, "it's a hell of a drive. But that's the magic of a company vehicle. Cash for gas comes out of their pocket, not mine." But man, it was a good thing this conversation was taking place after a few drinks. He thought on his feet much better with the edge taken off his soberness. He'd just have to be careful not to push it on the vodka, given how easily a drunken mind could disentangle a delicate web of lies.

"Must have some charm to it, then," he said, raising the glass near his lips but not yet drinking from it. "You don't strike me as the sort who'd be tied down to a place like this if it wasn't worth your time." His breath gathered on the glass's surface as he spoke, fogging it slightly before he sipped from the beverage.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm
Worked at the boardwalk and got to drive a company vehicle? To and from his house? That sounded.. a bit weird. She shrugged it off though, and instead nursed her drink a bit more and offered him an easy smile. Man he had pretty eyes. And his glass was a little fogged up - he could breathe somewhere else, if he wanted to. Not that she was about to say such a thing, of course.

"It does," she said with another shrug, "but I guess it's mostly just where I've always lived. Always in the same house, too," the brunette finished with a soft frown. Always in the same house - up until recently. She still wasn't used to it. "Well, maybe it is worth my time," the teen added with a coy smile as she glanced up at him again, her drink resting on the table for the time being. Maybe it was worth her time because of all the hot guys she kept seeing around - like the one standing right in front of her. Mmm.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:03 pm
"Maybe it's worth my time too," he said, setting his glass down beside hers and leaning forward, closing the space between them that had been steadily decreasing for the duration of their conversation and covering her mouth with the taste of bourbon and vodka on his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm
His tone of voice more than his words made her hold her breath, and when he leaned in she did so as well, and savored the taste of both alcohols on his lips as they met hers.

It was quite easy to get lost while so close to someone, and Seraphine was indeed getting lost. Nate was currently filling all of her senses, and the alcohol in her system wasn't helping matters. Honestly, though, something like this was exactly what she came for. Exactly.

She returned his kiss in full, one hand still holding her glass on the table while the other moved up to the collar of his shirt to pull him closer - carefully, of course, since she knew the value of good clothes - before it trailed very lightly across his collarbone and up the back of his neck so her fingers could gently twist themselves into his hair. Her tongue even briefly flicked across his lips in an invitation he could take or leave at his discretion.

Ohh yes, he was definitely worth her time. He could be worth her time any day he wanted.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm
Supporting the majority of his weight against the table, he inclined into her, placing a light caress on her waist and breathing her in. But Arceus, what in the world was he doing? He was the worst. Scum. And yet there he stood, perfectly content to continue making out with this chick under the premise of eventually wrapping her around his finger.

It was kind of hard to enjoy the circumstances with thoughts like those pervading his thoughts. At Seraphine's invitation, he could only decline, breaking their contact. Lightly he rested his forehead against hers, matching her gaze. "I gotta get out of here," he murmured. "Long way back to Jinko." There was a slight smirk on his lips, as if he'd just delivered some inside joke - as if he didn't mind, even invited, her doubting his earlier words.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm
She was only slightly disappointed when he pulled away, but a little moreso when he mentioned having to leave. Well, that was it for tonight with this one, she supposed. Pity, she couldn't help but think as his forehead rested gently against hers, pity because she really liked his eyes.

"Alright," she replied softly after a few seconds, then gave a soft hum of a laugh as another coy little smile slowly spread across her face. She didn't move away just yet, preferring to stay at such close proximity for a bit longer, and then said in low tones, "It is a long way back, especially at this time of night." I know you're lying to me. "I hope you don't have to work early tomorrow." But I don't mind playing along.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 pm
"Nah, I'm free for the morning," he moved away in preparation to depart and pulled a phone from his pocket to present to her, an invitation for her to input herself as a contact if she so wished. "Unless you want me to text you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 pm
The hand that had been on his neck dropped when he moved away, and her other hand moved her glass in small circles on the surface of the table. When he offered his phone to her, her smile grew just a bit. Because giving your phone number to someone you suspected of lying to you was a really good idea, said no one ever.

"Sure," Sera said as she took it from his hand and deftly added her full first name and phone number into his contacts, then handed it back. The brunette then raised her glass to her lips but refrained from drinking just yet, instead she looked at him over the rim that fogged slightly as she added, "I'd like that."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 pm
He accepted the phone back into his custody, slipping it into his pocket and responding to Seraphine purely in body language: unerring eye contact, a slight contrapposto, a draw of his hand from the glass on the table to his lips as he downed what was left of his vodka. He shifted and moved towards the exit, leaning towards the girl as he passed her, "See you later, Sera."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm
She finished the rest of hers while she watched him, not missing the fact he kept eye contact the whole time. Her empty glass was placed back on the table and her hand remained around it for now, and as he passed her, he would receive a sidelong glance and another coquettish smile, "See you later, Nate."

Oh yes, yes she would see him later.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items