Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm
....okay, maybe not quite as spot on as she had originally, and that thought showed on Sera's face as she frowned at her cup again. "I... guess? Not really, though," she said with a shrug as she took another sip of her tea. Having someone on Valentine's day, yes, starting a family or being in a war? Hell no. That wasn't even a concern of hers. Sure they were fighting against Team Rocket, but she didn't consider it a war if any kind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 pm
The blond shook her head softly, glancing down at Kiss who had been looking up at her trainer, watching the girl.
"yeah, maybe not."
She glanced up at her friend again.
Sera, while always being there, and easily being considered part of the group, was never one to put her interest in the training, or what they fought for. And that was okay, it was good to have her around regardless. But it left Rosie feeling like she didn't really have a way to relate what she was feeling, at least not completely.

"So what do you think then?" She asked, pulling her knees up so that she could rest her chin on them. "Tell me about yesterday."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm
No, definitely not.

She finished her tea and leaned forward to put the cup on the table in front of her, then sat back with a frown. "Well -- I think.. Well yesterday was so stupid," she huffed. "Yesterday was just all kinds of boring." It was obvious that she didn't exactly want to talk about how she felt, though it was unclear if she knew why the holiday had upset her so much or not.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff