Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:20 am
It had been a few days since her last excursion to clubs (which hadn't ended well), but instead of being discouraged, Sera had simply made a mental note to never go to Rosie's uncle's club ever again. She was also still curious about the other bars and places she didn't normally go to, though that curiosity was mostly in regards to its clientele and whether that clientele included cute and/or hot guys. Preferably a lot of both -- she did like having a variety to choose from.

The tavern she ended up in, however, was definitely not somewhere she would normally go. It had no dancing and was a lot more low key, its customers preferring to sit and relax and socialize than much else. So Sera did just that, after she'd found a suitable conversation partner first of course, and the end result was a cute guy's number and two free drinks. The second was ordered and in her hands before her companion's sudden departure, but she shrugged it off and instead glanced around to see what her other options were. Not a whole lot here, it seemed. Maybe she should go back to the clubs she knew had more selection...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 pm
And here he was again. Yuri frequented this tavern, and while he wasn't here all the time, the people there had certainly come to know them. And he had come to know them too of course.

Thus when the young man with the long black hair entered, he could immediately pick out a new face. And this day was no different. Or rather... well... the face wasn't completely new. He'd seen her a couple times before, but not here.

Yuri paused and blinked once as he observed Sera sitting nearby. Huh. Welp. Might as well say hello or something. Thus he walked on over and plopped down in a seat next to her.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 pm
Sera had brought her drink to her lips and took another sip, but when Yuri suddenly sat down beside her she froze in place, her only movement was her pale green eyes flicking to give him a sidelong glance. She slowly lowered her glass and turned her head a bit, and quirked a brow at him. The brunette had no idea he came here. "What are you doing here?" She asked, frowning. If it wasn't for the alcohol already in her system, she probably would've been a little more rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm
Wow rude. Although really Yuri wasn't fazed in the slightest and just smirked.

"Nice to see you've been working on that tact."

He then made himself a little more comfortable in his seat as someone came over to take his order. Telling them he would just take his usual drink.

"I come here a lot. What's your excuse?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm
At the mention of tact - or Tact - Sera frowned and looked away with a huff. She turned to regard him again with a displeased expression. "D'you it took him weeks to be able to fly better? I still dunno what you did to him but it must've been awful. And mean," she added as she raised her glass to take another sip.

"I'm here cuz I'm looking around, checking other places out instead of going to the same places all the time." Except now she'd found a second place in too few days that she was permanently crossing off her list.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 am
Yuri had to raise an eyebrow at that. "Didn't you take it to one of those Pokemon Centers? I thought they healed them instantly or something. Pokemon beat the crap out of each other all the time." Man, what kind of poor excuse for a trainer was she?

He then lifted his other brow. "Aren't you a little young to be bar hopping?" Or drinking at all for that matter.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 am
"They do for superficial stuff," the girl scoffed with a frown. How could he not know this? He had pokemon too. Dumbass. "But not sprains or damaged hearing. What the hell did you do, beat him up with rocks or something?" Ugh.

The brunette took another sip of her drink, prolonging it before she lowered the glass again and curled both hands around it. "'Course not. I probably was a couple years ago, but I did it anyway. It's fun," she finished with a shrug. Too young.... pfft.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:48 pm
Superficial stuff his a**. "Oh come on," he moaned, clearly not believing her. "Pokemon breathe fire and electrocute each other. And there's plenty that throw boulders too. So I threw a few rocks at it and hit it to knock it out. It can't be that bad." He'd seen Pokemon do things that'd be enough to a kill a person and yet Pokemon somehow do okay. There's no way he could have hurt that Zubat -that- badly. Pokemon are pretty tough, and he's had his a** kicked by a few.

He then leaned back in his chair and shrugged at her mention of it being fun. "Can't really argue with that I guess. But last I checked, the legal drinking age was 21. How old are you anyway? 18?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 am
Sera just shrugged. "I dunno what you did to him, but that's what they told me. Don't look at me, take it up with them," she finished a bit defensively. It wasn't her fault they couldn't make him good as new when she brought him there.

The brunette raised her glass again and drained the last of her drink before she put it down. "It is," she said with a shrug, "but it's none of your business what my age is." It didn't seem to matter whether she was tipsy or not -- it seemed this guy just got on her nerves no matter what.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm
Yuri shrugged his shoulders, looking as if he didn't really care. But in reality he actually felt a little bad. He hadn't meant to hurt the Zubat that badly. Oops. Oh well, there was no taking it back. What was done was done, and he wasn't going to sit around and worry about it.

"Yeah, but it is my business little lady," said an older man as he came over and placed a mug of beer in front of Yuri.

"Hey old man, didn't think you were working tonight." Yuri said as he picked up his mug and took a drink.

"Usually I don't, but I came in for a minute and saw you and thought I'd say hello." He clapped a hand on Yuri's shoulder, causing the black haired man to sputter as he was in the middle of drinking his beer.

"Mind if I see your ID?" the bar owner then said to Sera.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items