10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm
I wanna say Halo 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 pm
Poeden
First game I ever played on the XBox was Dead or Alive 3. Only had two reasons for ever wanting that game, and it ended up being a colossal disappointment in comparison to DOA2: Hardcore.

And I bought three (technically four) games for my 360 when I first got it. Soul Calibur IV, Kameo, and a double-pack of Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts paired with Viva Pinata. I played SC4 first, played a little of Nuts & Bolts and didn't get into it. Still haven't touched Viva Pinata or Kameo, and I've had them since mid 2010.

You bought Dead or Alive expecting something outside of tits?  

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Poeden

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:45 am
Malacrai Nazo
Poeden
First game I ever played on the XBox was Dead or Alive 3. Only had two reasons for ever wanting that game, and it ended up being a colossal disappointment in comparison to DOA2: Hardcore.

And I bought three (technically four) games for my 360 when I first got it. Soul Calibur IV, Kameo, and a double-pack of Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts paired with Viva Pinata. I played SC4 first, played a little of Nuts & Bolts and didn't get into it. Still haven't touched Viva Pinata or Kameo, and I've had them since mid 2010.

No, but that was my big disappointment.

Dead or Alive 2 had a -lot- of costumes. Some characters had seven. Good ones. DOA2 also had English voice overs as an option.

DOA3 had, at most, three costumes for -anybody- (most had two), there was ONLY Japanese voices, and it all-around just felt... far more limited. It also removed Tengu, the playable DOA2 boss, in favor of a -non-playable boss that was a** to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 am
Poeden
Malacrai Nazo
Poeden

No, but that was my big disappointment.

Dead or Alive 2 had a -lot- of costumes. Some characters had seven. Good ones. DOA2 also had English voice overs as an option.

DOA3 had, at most, three costumes for -anybody- (most had two), there was ONLY Japanese voices, and it all-around just felt... far more limited. It also removed Tengu, the playable DOA2 boss, in favor of a -non-playable boss that was a** to fight.

Sounds about right.  

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

A New God

Familiar Survivor

10,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 pm
Hm, my first xbox 360 game would have to be Lost planet/Lost planet: Colonies Edition. I still play that game to this day, because it holds many memories, weird moments, and epic gun fights across the maps lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm
Call of Duty 2, the best COD multiplayer as far as I'm concerned. Fond memories of hurling grenades across the map. The good ol' days of no auto-aim.  

[g-M]

Frosty Dat Ninja

Invisible Player

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:09 pm
Gears of War. Had some great times back then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 am
I think it was Halo 3, and that game was really fun online.
I still have fun going back to that game, and playing online occasionally.  

Sir Epic Tree

Salty Pirate

vladerino

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:15 am
The first game I ever had on 360 was Perfect Dark Zero but it broke the next day when my Xbox tipped over and ended up scratching the disc sweatdrop , so really the first game I ever finished was Kameo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 am
HDMI

~~~
My first actual 360 game of my own was Gears of War 2.
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items