Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Semi-Literate RP Partner search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FieryStarLight878

Fashionable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:26 pm
Hi! My account may be rather new, but I'm a pretty experienced role player. I'm looking for a fellow semi-literate, committed role play partner. What I mean by committed is someone who won't do two paragraphs for their first response, one paragraph for their second, a couple of sentences the next time, and then one liners for the rest. That once happened to me, and I was a bit angry because the story then went nowhere fast. Just so long as you give me enough to reply to with more than a few words that is more than three sentences, I'm happy.

PM or not, I don't care. And any genre is perfectly fine, from romance to fantasy to action to adventure to even pokemon and etc. I won't do Yaoi or Yuri though, I tried a role play once and I was pretty bad at it.

If you're interested, post a response. Oh, and happy writing!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm
FieryStarLight878

I'd be interested in Rping with you. I prefer female roles but will also do male ones. I don't have many current Ideas so i'd love to hear yours or perhaps brainstorm ^^  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items