Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Just need to vent for a few... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm
*doing a happy dance all around the place*
New battery works great, and the car runs really, really, really nicely now!!!!!
It started immediately!!
3 times!!!
(I kept trying it, to make sure I wasn't dreaming biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:41 pm
Emm-Kaye
*doing a happy dance all around the place*
New battery works great, and the car runs really, really, really nicely now!!!!!
It started immediately!!
3 times!!!
(I kept trying it, to make sure I wasn't dreaming biggrin )

It's always exciting when that happens! We've had to replace the battery in my husband's car twice now, it was frustrating getting it to start until the new battery was dropped in.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 pm
Well...today's weather report is brought to you by:
Sun, Wind, Snow, Rain, and then more Sun!
It couldn't make up it's mind today!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm
Wow that's some crazy weather!  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 am
entervixen
We had a surprise snow day before yesterday (not even the weathermen expected it!), yesterday it got up to the high 60's...today it's supposed to be in the 70's.
Pretty normal for March around here, actually - still waiting for the drenching rain storms though.
Gets to the point where you take winter and summer clothes with you - just in case!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm
Emm-Kaye
entervixen
We had a surprise snow day before yesterday (not even the weathermen expected it!), yesterday it got up to the high 60's...today it's supposed to be in the 70's.
Pretty normal for March around here, actually - still waiting for the drenching rain storms though.
Gets to the point where you take winter and summer clothes with you - just in case!

I was born and raised in California and have only been out of state a handful of times. Weather where I live now is weirder than what I'm used to. hot (80's to 90's) during the day and cold (50's) at night in the summer. Winter is usually in the high 50's/low 60's during the day.O_O I've seen snow twice. Twice. I'm starting to think living here my whole life here has spoiled me...  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm
entervixen
I was born and raised in California and have only been out of state a handful of times. Weather where I live now is weirder than what I'm used to. hot (80's to 90's) during the day and cold (50's) at night in the summer. Winter is usually in the high 50's/low 60's during the day.O_O I've seen snow twice. Twice. I'm starting to think living here my whole life here has spoiled me...
Colorado does have it's extremes...it can be below freezing and almost 80 on the same day. We have a saying here: If you don't like the weather, wait twenty minutes, and it'll change.  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff