Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Host for Knight (Looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:16 am
π•†π•¦π•£π•’π•Ÿ ℍ𝕠𝕀π•₯ ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕓
❀ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´´¯`β€’β€’ .ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯` ❀

Ouran Academy is one of the most elite academies in all of Tokyo. It is well known for its high society education, giant campus and rich students. But mostly it is known as the home of the most successful independent club. The Ouran High school Host club.

There is not a single person on campus that does not know about the host club and its members. Tamaki Suoh has seen to that. As king, he brings in most of the clients as well as a key ingredient in keeping the club together. The boys have bonded since day one and continue succeeding in their club to this day.

But what happens when a sibling of one of the members comes to visit? And this sibling happens to catch the attention of the Host club king?

Ryoichi Morinozuka is the twin sister of Takashi Morinozuka. A sister who was kept a secret since it was decided she transfer to a different school when the two siblings were young. A decision that was made before the host club was created. The only ones who actually knew about Ryoichi besides Mori were Honey and, of course, Kyoya. When she arrives at the school, all she wants to do is meet with her brother and cousin for lunch. But arriving in Music Room 3 was not what she expected. The king tries all that he can to convince Ryoichi into becoming a new client of his but what happens when she sees through everything? What would happen if his normal words don’t work on her?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 am
User Image

1. Please be literate.
2. NO ONE LINERS!!!!! If you do one liners then I do one liners and I hate that.
3. If you don't fill out the profile I have set up and send me a simpler profile then I don't want to roleplay with you. This tells me that you aren't a literate roleplayer.
4. For the love of all that is good PLEASE no emo depressing guys who cry a lot. Emo depressing people in rp's drive me insane. I hate those. Most of the time, men do NOT cry. They may get pissed but they do not cry.
5. Ignore rule 8 and put "Don't be shy princess" in the pm subject so I know that you have read all of this.
6. No text speaking please. I don't mind a little grammar mistakes. In fact, I make them sometimes too since I tend to type fast. But I don't want to see a misspelled word on every other word, especially if they're real simple words like "the, and, but" that sort of thing.
7. My limits don't go very far. Kissing is really all I do and then a time skip to the next morning. I just like to concentrate on the story more than the action.
8. PM me with "Welcome Princess" so I know that you've read this.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100